Chxpter 5 [ Coma]

--------------------------------------

" It's not great news..." Began the doctor. Miley squeezed my hand to prepare me for whatever news was coming. "Miss Winters is in a deep coma" So many questions rushed through my head. I looked to Miley to see her response, she seemed saddened and shocked, just as I was feeling I suppose. It's strange... Miley has never spoken to Sasha, but she cares so much. I guess she's just a caring person. "Why is she- how did she fall into a coma?" I mumbled, my throat choking on my words. The doctor scratched his head and shrugged. "We don't know, we are looking to find the problem. It's a very unusual case, to just... Fall into a coma, rare but not un known." He sighed. The fluorescent hospital lights burned my eyes, giving me a head ache. "There must be a reason" i muttered, holding my head. "Exactly, do you know what was happening before you found her un conscious?" Asked the Doctor, folding his arms. "

"It's getting late..." Miley sighed. "And you're going to need a place to stay". Was she going to book me into a hotel? I haven't slept in a real room with a real bed in years..." You can stay with me for the night, you're not sleeping on the streets, that's for sure." I felt a warm comforting feeling deep in my stomach " I can't thank you enough..." I stuttered, smiling. "You don't need to thank me, just come with me and we'll get you in a warm bed you've had a long day".

The hotel room was beautiful a large double bed an amazing sparkling bathroom, I haven't seen anything like this in years. The room also had a beautiful view of flashing colourful billboards. I felt nervous to lie on the bed, I was so used to sleeping on an old, tattered mattress... Slowly I sat down and then pulled the thick covers over me and then I put my head back and spread out. It was the most amazing feeling... I quickly fell as sleep like the flick of a light switch.

---------------------------------------

Updated: 30 july

More coming soon...

Please vote it helps me out a lot! :)