v

hyejoo realised what she said, she immediately closed her mouth and rapidly shaked her head.

"nーno! that's not what I meant!"

minhyun and haneul tried to hold their laughter but they failed. sewoon tried to look away from them and pretended he was playing his phone.

then the tension between all of them were really awkward and tense, they were really quiet. minhyun was doing his homework, sewoon was busy editing his new video, hyejoo was playing pou.

haneul can't stand the quietness and awkwardness anymore, she just wanted to go home and eat those two boxes of ben & jerry's ice cream and binge watch korean dramas, again.

she got up from the seat and slung her bag to her left shoulder, hyejoo noticed that haneul was leaving from the cafe.

"haneul? where are you going?"

haneul turned back and said "uh, go back to where I live?"

"whーwhat? why? it's fun here!" hyejoo awkwardly laughed. we all know their hangout at the cafe ended up in a total mess and it wasn't fun at all.

"it's not. come one guys, it's just a minor accident! what are you guys so awkward of? unlessー"

"unless what?" sewoon asked and cutted haneul.

she smirked to both of them and continued.
"unless you both really like each other so that's why it became tense and awkward!" haneul clapped her hands at her assumption.

then she walked out of the cafe, but when she reached the door to go out, she shouted.

"new couple at high school! good luck you both!"

and... that made every single customers looked at haneul for the second time.

when haneul left the cafe, the three of them looked at each other and haneul made the situation even more awkward than it was already.

minhyun had a great idea to avoid this situation, he came up with the reason to walk haneul back to her home.

he ran out of the cafe and catch up to where haneul was walking.

he decided to follow her from the back because if he was with her, she would try to push him away and deny his offer to walk her.

he was hiding in the bushes, and even behind a tree. what he didn't realise was that, he was tall as hell. and it didn't even take a minute for anyone to figure out he was hiding behind a tree.

haneul noticed someone was behind her, she, of course, knew that it was minhyun. I mean, who would stay at the cafe when the atmosphere was just really awkward?

"what is it this time?" haneul turned back and crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at him.

"oーoh haneul! didn't sーsee you there!" he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"just say that you want to walk me home, no need to lie. you aren't a gentleman," she was about to walk back and ignored him, but he shouted.

"yes! I used the reason to walk you home. the atmosphere was really awkward so I used the reason of walking you home,"

"if that was just a reason, you don't really have to walk me back home unless you really want to,"

that. made. his. cheek. even. redder. he didn't know why, but haneul seemed to have a really special place in his heart. the way she talked, the way she smiled, the way how her eyes crinkle when she smiled. it was incredibly ethereal to him.

"why? you don't want me to walk you back home?"
he catched up to her speed and walked besied her.

"yes," she kept looking forward and didn't even bother to see how broken he was.

"why? does she have a boyfriend? is her boyfriend now staying at her house?" minhyun thought in his mind.

"why?"

"it's nーnothing," she kept looking forward.

"don't you trust me?" he stopped her from walking and put his hands on her shoulders.

"I just met you, how can I trust you?"

"tーthat's right. I uーuh," minhyun scratched the back of his neck and looked to other direction to avoid eye contact.

haneul can't stopped herself from laughing, she laughed it all of in front of his confused face.

"you should've seen your face!" she said hitting minhyun while laughing.
"it's just that I have 2 boxes of ben & jerry's ice cream in my apartment, and I don't want you to eat it," she continued.

he looked into her and said
"an apartment?"

he was confused, high-schoolers should've lived with their family instead of living alone in an apartment.

"yes, an apartment why?"

"yーyou don't live with yourー"

minhyun saw her sudden change of mood whenever he mentioned her family, or even her parents.

"with my what?"

"aーah nothing. now, let me walk you back to your apartment so you can arrive there safely," without knowing, he intertwined his hand to hers. she shivered at the sudden contact.

they both were talking about their dreams, their hobbies, their habits, and many other things.

they arrived at her apartment in no matter of time, in fact they didn't even know they've arrived if haneul didn't bump into the sign of PD Busan Apartment.

"wーwait, we've arrived," she said while rubbing her forehead.

"are you okay?" he asked and touched her forehead.

"yes. if bumping into a huge ass board and then making my forehead almost bleed then I'm so okay," she hissed.

she got up from the ground and walked to the elevator, she noticed minhyun was turning back to go home.

"be careful, hwang minhyun!" she shouted while waving to him with her ethereal smile, at least that's what he thought.

minhyun nodded and ran away from the place, he didn't want her to see his red face.

he didn't know why, yet, his heart thumped thousand times faster. he smiled to himself all along his journey going back home.

MEANWHILE SEWOON AND HYEJOO

they both were still embarrassed with what haneul just said, the tension were absolutely awkward. sewoon decided to break the ice.

"uーuh let's go home, iーit's already late," he said while packing his stuff.

she nodded and packed her stuff, he waited for her to finish her packing. after she was done, they both got out of the cafe, finally. the direction to their home were separated, they bid good bye while faking their smile.

hyejoo ran away in a speed of light until she disappeared from his sight.

"stupid hyejoo! why are you like this! haneul too, minhyun too! why did you guys embarrassed me!" she screamed and stopped at her track.

"uh! this stupid feeling!" she kicked the can on the road and exhaled a deep breath and started walking again.

meanwhile on the other hand, sewoon felt this feeling was unreal.

"what is this feeling?" he asked to himself.

• • •
So many fluffness in this chapter I think I cried.
But I don't think this will end happy either.