viii

"thanks for the walk, see you tomorrow!" haneul waved and smiled to woojin. and he replied back with a wave and also a smile.

haneul went to minhyun, before she can say anything, minhyun raised an eyebrow and gave her a sheepishly yet sad smile.

"park woojin huh?"

she sighed, she saw this coming.

"I didn't ask him to walk me. he waited for me outside my class andー"

he closed her mouth with his hand, signaling for her to stop talking nonsense.

"stop being so denial, you know, they said... if people feel denial towards their feelings, that means theyー" the ding that the elevator made, caused minhyun to stop talking. "uh, shall we?" his hand indicating for her to come into the elevator.

"that means they what?" haneul tried to make him continued his cutted sentence.

"that means they really like each other, you know cliche things. where they're denial towards their feelings yet they develop feelings slowly without realizing," he calmly said.

"why are you so eager to know my feelings? it's not that kind of big deal. also I just met him, and of course I wouldn't develoー"

minhyun closed her mouth for the second time.
"denial," then he released his hand from her mouth.

they got off from the elevator and headed to her room, when they got in she turned on the light and stepped into her bedroom without saying anything to him.

he was confused, it was his first time coming into her room. what was he supposed to do with the unfamiliar surrounding?

"hey, what am I supposed to do!?" he shouted loud enough for her to hear, not to mention that her neighbours heard it also.

she rapidly went out of her room and gave him the are-you-kidding-me-look.

"what's with that look?" he asked with his arms crossed.

"why did you even ask me what you're supposed to do? you're supposed to sit. as a guest you, of course, know that. what are you supposed to do other than sitting? dancing your signature butt dance in my living room?"

"okay, look, I get it. please don't mention the butt dance anymore," he closed his ears.

"great, now sit you dumbass," she rolled her eyes and went to him.
"so, what is the purpose of you coming here?" she continued.

he widened his eyes at what she just said. didn't she remember all of this?

"so you forgot what's the purpose of me coming to your apartment?" he flicked her forehead.

"first of all, that hurts. and second of all, what am I supposed to do?"

"your parents."

"oh." she inhaled and exhaled a deep sigh, ready to tell him about her parents. she continued. "about that..."

                              •    •   •
I know this story is REALLY short, but prepare for the next chapter because it's the flashback chapter! Things are getting real. Please anticipate it a lot!