Chapter one : BackStory

This is the first story I've ever written, so I hope you guys enjoy!

My nickname is Bishouji, and my real name? I don't remember it. I was abandoned at the age of 4, and left to wander the streets aimlessly. And my name, that is what I was called when wandering those ... Korean streets. My age now, i think it would be ... Hmm ... 16? I learned to fend for myself, as you can see. But a little while ago, something weird happened.
I was eating an old. banana that was thrown into the garbage, and then there was a bright light. A lady with wings and another that looked robotic stepped from the light and took me somewhere. And that is where my story begins, as the newest member of a group called overwatch!

OK so this chapter and maybe the next few are gonna basically going to be about how she got into overwatch. And please, PlEaSe, PLEASE give feedback!
I obviously could really use it. And yeah, also if you have ideas, message them to me in secret (if there is a way to) so others don't know the idea if I may use it. Another thing, this chapter was told from Bishoujis perspective and I'm not sure if the others will, but I'm might make them that way since it is easier in my opinion for the moment.
Well I'm done for now, Adios!