Chapter 5: Life support

The hospital room was quiet,except for the slight buzzing of the lights and small adjustments that Bishouji had made. She was looking down at a sleeping Hanzo on a hospital bed. He had a hospital gown on, with bandages around his stomach underneath it. A single tear fell from the grieving girl, as she looked down upon his fragile body, suddenly throwing herself onto his chest, careful of the injury. Then Angela walked into the room,handed the sobbing girl a glass of water and then helped out of the room. The two walked through the corridor and into the eating hall. A couple overwatch agents were there, and they looked up at her awkwardly. Bishouji noticed them looking at her but continued walking over to get a quick snack.

     The girl then walked to her room with an emotionless look on her face. She shut her door then got onto her bed to lay. As Bishouji layed in her bed, her mind was going crazy with the memories of that day ... the day Hanzo was shot.

      Then it hit her. She had just realized that she had saw a note left for her after the two villians left. She quietly stood up, tip-toed over to her window, opened it and jumped out.

      Bishouji sprinted towards the park with the horrific event happened. She didn't want to visit this place anytime soon, but she had too.

       The woman walked over to the tree where Hanzo had been shot. This had only happened a couple days ago so she wasn't surprised that a little bit of blood was still there. Then Bishouji spotted what she had come for. She was suprised it was still there and had not been blown away by the wind!

     Bishouji picked up the note, and teleported back to her room. She closed her window, locked her door, and then unfolded the letter.

     Bishouji, this is your mother. You thought this was over? Ha! Silly girl. I asked Reaper and Sombra to spare you but to get rid of the bow and arrow freak.
      Bishouji clenched the note in anger at that part, but continued reading.
        Reason being, I WILL have everyone you love killed and taken away from you. You deserve none of it for the suffering you have caused me.    Watch your friends back, because it may be the last time you see them!

     The note ended there. The note was dropped as Bishouji fell into her bed, her hands on her face to quiet the sobs. She couldn't bare to show anyone this sacred information, but she knew deep down she HAD to tell someone.

      Bishouji was exhausted from all the crying, but she continued slightly and drifted into a deep sleep.

     *1 a.m. in the morning*

    Bishouji awoke, but she didn't know why. She got out if bed, into the hallway, and to the closest bathroom. She went to the bathroom, then the woman started heading back to her room. Before she could though, she noticed something strange though. She felt like she was being ... watched. Bishouji shook the feeling away, but instead of continuing back to her room, the woman headed towards the hospital-like room that Hanzo was in.

    She quietly opened the door, closed it, and sat in a chair. She looked at her hurt lover.

     Bishouji drifted into a deep sleep while leaning against the bed Hanzo was in.

    *10 p.m. the same day*
        (Meryc's p.o.v.)

Angela walks into the room and turns on the light. Her heart broke when she saw Bishouji next to Hanzo again. She looked at Hanzo, but noticed something. Mercy woke Bishouji up, and told her to go fetch Ana.

    "Why?" The younger woman asked. "Just go get,please!" Angela said, trying not to sound urgent.

      (Bishouji p.o.v.)

       Bishouji teleported to Ana's room, checked and saw she wasn't there. She then teleported to the cafeteria. The 18 year old saw Ana. She ran up to her, grabbed her arm, and teleported to Hanzo's room. "Angela will explain,please understand Ana." Ana nodded.

    (Angela's p.o.v.)

  "Ana! Come inside and shut and lock the door."

    "Angela, what is it?" She asked as she did what she was told. 

    "Look Ana, someone unplugged Hanzo's life support last night. We mustn't tell anyone but Jack." Angela stated in a whisper.

      "So that means ... He is dead?!?" "I am afraid so. We can't tell many people, especially Bishouji."

    "I agree. I'll go tell Jack."

  Ana walked out of the room and towards Jack's office.

   Angela took all the i.v.'s out of Hanzo's arms, then she pulled out her phone and called Genji, Ana, and Jack, asking those three to come to the room she was in. While she waited, Angela put a cloth over Hanzo's deceased body. Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

    The three filed through the door. Genji asked what was wrong. Angela not Ana could pull themselves to tell Genji. So Jack went ahead. Jack pulled the cloth down to the bodies shoulders. "From what Ana has told me, he died last night. Someone snuck I'm the room and ... pulled the plug to his lifesupport."

"I'm sorry for your lost." Ana, Angela, and Jack said in unison. Genji just stood there with his head down. "... May I be left alone with my brother for a little bit? ..." He muttered so quietly that the other almost didn't hear. The trio walked out, giving the mourning brother room.

      "Who's gonna tell Bishouji?" Ana asked.

      "I will." Jack quietly stated.

     The three dispersed and Jack walked back to his office. He arrived there, and pulled out his phone and called Bishouji to his location. Several minutes later she walked in. "You needed me?"

   "Sit, please. I have something to tell ... um ... you."

    "What is it Jack?"

     "Hanzo ... Someone pulled his life support last night. He is ... dead ..."