Chapter 6

You climbed into bed exhausted from all of the walking. You were too tired to make dinner and Damien was most likely asleep. You changed into your pyjamas and crawled onto the soft bed and dozed into dream land.

You woke in a boiler room. You knew this too well. Freddy Kurger. You may not be the best at horror movies but you knew this place. You started to wonder around the boiler room but heard a oh so familiar laugh that sent shivers down your spine. "Hello kitten." You turned to see Freddy in front of you. "Hello. Why am I here?" You asked as he walked closer to you. You decided to walk towards him. "I don't know princess. Why are you here?" He asked. For some reason he wasn't attacking you. He slowly snaked an arm around your waist but ignored it as best as you could. "Why haven't you killed me?" You asked him in a stern tone. He raised his clawed glove. "You want me to kill you kitten?" He asked with a smile. "No. My names (Y/N). Not kitten or princess." You said to him. He chuckled. "Cute kitten." He said and you started to run away. "Were playing cat and mouse now?" He chased after you. "When I find you your going to be my little kitten." He yelled. You looked around for somewhere to hide. You found a space between a boiler and the wall. You quickly climbed to the small space.  He laughed. You closed your eyes and held your breath. He noticed your small form trying to hide from him. He quietened his footsteps and slowly made his way towards you. He crouched down towards your face and placed a little kiss on your forehead. You quickly opened your eyes to be stared back into his. "Found you little mouse. Now you'll be mine for as long as you live..." He said. Then your alarm started ringing and you closed your eyes as he tried to find the source of the noise.

You our opened your eyes once again to the familiar sight of your room. You looked around for any sight of Kruger but he was nowhere in sight. You looked under your bed. Nothing. You got out of bed then heard a knock at the door. You slowly walked to the door and opened it agonisingly slow. There stood Paige. She wore her business attire and her hair was straightened and suited her more than her wavy hair. Her pale face held concern. "Are you ok (Y/N)? You look as if you've seen a ghost." She asked. "F-Freddy. Was in my d-dr-dream." You balled out in tears. She swing the door open and she hugged you. "I know people who can help you... Follow me." She said in a serious tone. She got into an old white Volkswagen Beetle. "Get in. I'm going to take you to them. You might want to get changed first." She said and you got changed into simple jeans and a white top. You ran to the car and got in. "First we are going to see an old friend of his he had a previous encounter with." You nodded and she began driving. "I've noticed something..." You said quietly. She smirked "oh? What would that be?" She asked not looking away from the road. "These people I have met... Their from movies aren't they? Hannibal, Sam, Freddy, Norman, Jack and Damien. Are we from film or book?" You asked. "We might be." You looked out the window and saw trees everywhere. No houses in sight. "How did... How did they all come here?" You asked. "Let me tell you a story."

Flashback (the bold text will be narration)

when I had just arrived in the village an old man gave me something... Paige got out her car and looked around. "Your the new mayor. Paige? Right?" He asked. She looked at him confused. "Mayor? No. I'm just-" he cut her off by having a box placed into her hands. "Take this! This is a box. It holds something dark. I was told to pass it down to someone. Her name was Kirsty. Keep this box safe." She looked down at the box. The patterns looked so delicate. She placed the box in the car and drove down the road to her house.

I was interested in the box and curious what was inside so naturally I unlocked the box and I was sucked into another place or another dimension or... Something. Anyway I saw a creature and I slowly approached it and it spoke to me. It said it wanted my soul... Instead I made a deal and it accepted the deal. Paige looked around the strange place then noticed a figure. She walked towards it with caution. "Hello. You opened the box now I will have your soul!" He said as he stepped closer to the scared women.  "I want to make a deal with you." She said. Trying to sound brave. "Oh a deal? What would it be?" He said. Interested in the the deal...

flashback end

"what was the deal?" You asked her. She shook her head and smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know." Her eyes eyes held nothing but darkness and haterd which worried you. What was the deal? Did it involve you? What could be so interesting that the creature would not take her soul? This made you think...

"our first stop. Camp crystal lake." She said and you both got out the car. Your blood run cold as you read the sign. Was this really a good idea? What if you end up being killed by Jason? What would happen? Paige grabbed your hand and dragged you to the lake. "Jason! Where are you!" She yelled. Footsteps were heard and a tall figure emerged from the trees. "Hello Jason! This is (Y/N) a relative of mine." She said so cheerfully. You looked at her then at Jason. You slowly moved your hand towards him. Your hand open offering a handshake. He shook your hand and you took a step back. "Relax (Y/N) he won't hurt you. He's a friend of mine." Paige said as she turned towards the guy who looked like he could squish her like a bug. "Jason. There's a problem. Freddy is terrorising (Y/N) and I know he was scaring Sam because he came to my house telling me that freddy was scaring him on purpose." His hand clenched in anger. "I need you and Michael to keep him calm. Can you do that?" He nodded. "Meet at my office at 10:00pm. We'll discuss with Micheal and (Y/N) what to do." Paige then waved at Jason and turned to leave and you followed.

Jason's POV

​​​​​​​How dare he terrorise Sam and that girl! They're just like us yet he still wants to scare them. What did Sam do to him?! Sam is me and Michael's friend! That (Y/N). I don't know her yet. She seemed friendly since she offered me a handshake.

No ones POV

​​​​​​​Paige and you pulled up to a beautiful home. Both of you got out and Paige knocked the wooden door. The door opened to reveal Sam. Standing behind him was a tall figure in a blue machanic suit and a white mask. You gulped. "Hello Sam. Hi Michael. Are you two having lunch?" She asked them. Sam nodded and Micheal patted his head. "Michael meet my relative (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Michael. Can we come in?" Paige asked and Michael stepped aside to let both of you in.

once you all sat down. Paige spoke up. "Freddy is terrorising people again. Sam was the first. Now (Y/N) I only worry his next target would be someone who would not take his threats lightly like Damion for example." He nodded and looked a time a man how just looked at you. You smiled at Sam. "Will you help us?" He looked down to Sam and he looked at you who held only but nervousness in your eyes he turned to Paige and nodded. "Ok. Meet me at my office at 10:00pm. Jason will be there because he will be helping. In his last battle with Kruger he almost lost. I need you and Jason to teach him not to terrorise people in their dreams." She explained and he nodded. You both stood and Paige smiled "bye Sam." You said as you left.

Time skip

​​​​​​​everyone was seated in the office. "One of the only ways to get to him. Is to fall to sleep. Jason I know it's heard for you to sleep so I have some medicine to help you sleep." She pulled a bottle of thick liquid out. It moved and it was a black colour and bubblers appeared when it was placed on the spoon. "This won't hurt you. It will get you to sleep. One spoon of this will get you to sleep in a matter of seconds and the maximum hours of sleep you could get from a spoon of this is 4 hours." She said. "Everyone has to have a spoon of this. Lift your mouth a little so you can take some of it." he lifted his mask ever so slightly to take liquid after he swallowed the medicine his head hit the desk and he fell asleep. She grabbed a new spoon and Michael was next. When he took the medicine he leaned in his chair and quickly fell to sleep just as fast as Jason had. You were next. When you took the medicine you leaned over the desk and fell asleep.

((I'm not good with writing battles so I'm just gonna skip it. You can imagine it))