Chapter 9 (part 2)

When you got home you walked into your room and picked out (whatever you would wear to a for a formal occasion) and sorted your hair to (whatever you want it to be sorted).

You walked into the living rom and looked out the window. You saw a car. An oh so familiar car you let out. You ran outside and saw Christine. "W-what are you doing here?" Nothing. "What do you want?" You asked. Still nothing. You sighed and saw a familiar car drive up. Paige stepped out the car. "Christine? What are you doing here?" You expected Paige to be mad as Christine was locked away and now set loose. "Your supposed to be locked up. Your release was tomorrow. Oh well. So what you here for?" She asked in a cheerful tone. The car drove up to you and the driver door opened. "Oh. You wanna take her for a drive? We were going to go for a dinner at the Sawyer family. Do you think you could drop her off there?" The car honked and you got in. "See you there. Christine you have officially got your freedom back." Paige smiled and got into her car.

Christine's door slammed shut and she sped off down the street. You look in the rear view mirror and no longer saw the car Paige was driving. You buckled your seatbelt and Christine played a song from the 1950's ((what music is it that Christine plays in the movie. Is it 1950's I'm not sure. Please tell me so I can change it if it got it wrong.)) you smiled as you sang along to the tunes. You looked outside and saw nothing but a dirt road path. You then remembered going past this place when you first arrived.

As she drove along the dirt path you began to wonder who this family was. Did Paige send you here to be killed? Were you dinner? Was this a trick? Do they eat the same meat as Hannibal Lector? These questions boggled your mind until the ride came to a sudden stop. You looked outside and your mind went blank. The place looked like a run down shack.

Were you going to be safe at all?

Meanwhile with Damien

Damien had bid Michael farewell and walked into his home. "You know Damien. Why didn't you let me kill that (your name) girl? Do you really like her that much?" Pennywise asked as he pranced around the living room. Frankly it was irking the young boy and he wondered why he couldn't kill the clown and get it over and done with. Oh yeah. It was his roommate. "Well don't be like that." Pennywise said doing a stupid pose. Damien always thought to be the more mature out of the two. Sometimes he wondered how he put up with the alien creature. It could've been worse. Horny the clown was looking for a place to stay ((horny the clown is from drive-thru if you didn't already know that)). He didn't wanna be stuck with either of the clowns. If both clowns were stuck in the same room. A fight would've happened and it would kinda be like freddy vs Jason. But only the fighting parts. And more death. "Well anyway I made some food... That wasn't other children. Just for you." Damien rolled his eyes and sat down at the table with the clown on the other side of the table watching as he ate the food. "So how was it?" Pennywise asked eagerly. Damien just nodded and Penny knew exactly what that meant. It was good enough for another making a different day. "So wonderful you enjoyed it! You have to shower then head to bed. Your having lunch at the zoo. But most importantly to see Hedwig... That guy who has the personalities in him." Pennywise said as he rushed the annoyed boy up the stairs. Let's hope Michael keeps (your name) safe tonight.

With Michael
He wondered around the back of the small home. He always wondered why people would enjoy small homes. They can easily get filled with junk. He heard a rattling and turned to see none other than ghost face. He walked up to the teen with his knife firmly in his grip. "Michael! How lovely to see you!" Ghost face said with joy in his voice. "Come to kill that (your name) too?" Michael shook his head. "Why the hell not? We could be a great killing duo." Ghost face ran beside Michael and started over exaggerating about how cute they would be killing people side by side. He sighed and smashed his knife into the teens shoulder causing him to cry out in pain. Michael smirked under his mask. He always wanted to do that to the annoying teenage boy. "So... Your protecting her?! Is that it?!" He said in a hurt voice. Ghost face crossed his arms and looked away from Michael.

He didn't care.

"Well fine! You just lost a friend!"

They were never friends to begin with. Ghost face was just a strange fan girl.

He vanished into the bushes and Michael sighed and walked on his way home. Trying his best to forget the awkward situation that he was just in.

With you
You sat in Christine nervously waiting for Paige's car to pull up. "I'm nervous. Will I get killed? Will I-" your next question was cut short as another red car arrived. The familiar Volkswagen Beetle pulled up next to Christine. "I'm here. Sorry. My cars a lot slower than Christine." The door opened and you climbed out. "Thank you Christine." You smiled as the Plymouth fury sped past you. Paige pulled a walkie talkie out of her bag and spoke into it. "Let Christine out. She'll be at the gates within a few minutes. When she gets there. Let her out. She deserves freedom." She then heard a muffled response then turned off the walkie talkie and linked arms with you as you both walked towards the door. Paige gently knocked. "Hello? Bubba? Tex? It's me. The mayor. I promised to come over for dinner and show you my lovely relative didn't I?"

Heavy footsteps were heard walking towards the door. You held on tighter to Paige's arm. "It's ok. They're very nice people... Most the time." She told you. A tall figure opened the door. He wore a suite that was quite dirty. His black hair was everywhere and he wore some sort of mask. "Hello bubba!" Paige said happily as she let you go to give the tall figure a hug. He towered over her in height and you. He looked as if he could squish her like a bug. You felt threatened against this guy called Bubba. He happily returned the hug by picking her up to hug since he was so happy to see her. Once he put her down she took a step away from him and gestured to you. "This is (your name). My distant relative who moved to town recently." He started at you. Making you feel uncomfortable. In his eyes you were beautiful. Then a voice erupted from the home "what you standin' outside for idiot! Let then in the house!" Bubba walked inside the house. Paige grabbed your hand and lead you in the run down looking shack. Various blood splatters rested upon the walls. The place looked as if it was old and worn out.

She then guided you to a table where it consisted of 8 people including leatherface. "Let me introduce the Sawyer family. There is Drayton, Tex, Bubba, grandma, grandpa, chop top and nubbins. The sawyer a have been the family that your mom didn't want me to be in." Everyone waves as you call out there names. You look down as you hear about how the sawyer were like her real family. "Sorry about mom. It's just-" you were cut off by Paige. "Your the only real family out of that family I accept and trust." She pulls you into a hug. Then moves away quickly to sit at the table. She sat beside bubba. There was a pace next to the guy named Tex who kept starring at you like you were fresh meat. Bubba stared too but not as bad as Tex who licked his lips sometimes when he looked at you. "So... Tell us about yourself (your name)." Drayton asked. So you told him a little about yourself. Your childhood your connection with Paige. She just smiled as she watched as the family became immersed within you life.

When you had finished everyone's plates had been cleared except for grandma and grandpa. Who were corPses. You don't know what meat it was but it tasted ok. "Right. We would love to stay but I got to go home and so does out lovely guest here." Paige said pointing to you. "Wait." Tex said as he grabbed your hand. "Why don't you stay a little longer?" He said in a flirty tone making you pretty uncomfortable. "Tex. you know what happened when you said that to Paige?" He rolled his eyes. "Yeah. She stabbed me in the hand." Bubba laughed at the memory of the mayor stabbing Tex in the hand. Everyone else chuckled at the memory. Tex let go and left the dinner table grumbling. "Goodbye! I hope we all meet again." You said cheerfully as you turned to leave. Another hand grabbed yours except it wasn't as harsh of a grip it was a more gentle grip. You turned and saw bubba. He stood firm his chair and pulled you into a comforting hug. Though he reeked of blue and towered you in height to. You hugged him back. If you could look under that mask you would most likely see a blushing face. You moved away from the hug and waved goodbye to the family as you left the home.

Cold air hit your face and you saw the Volkswagen Beetle with Paige in waiting for you to get it. Once you got in and buckled your belt Paige smirked and looked at you. "You know Thomas likes you." You raised your brow "bubba has a crush... Cute" Paige said as she started driving away from the home.