Chapter 10 (part 2)

Her walls were painted plain white. No photoed were placed on the walls but a across was nailed to the wall. Frankly the room terrified you. Then the door slammed shut but she was no where near it.

She sat down at a small dining table. You cautiously walked to the chair opposite from her and took a seat. "What do you want to know about Niki?" She asked. You grabbed the paper and pen and placed it gently in the table. "What was she like?" Carrie looked at the paper and saw the two scribbled notes on it. "She was a closed up person. She never left her home and it was rare I saw anything of her. She only left to go see Dr Lecter.... But there was one conversation." You were writing quickly and when she stopped you looked at her. She looked at you. She quickly turned to the he window as the sounds of sirens were heard. Then all of the curtains shut startling you. "She said she was going to see someone called the polite leader. Then she sent a gift to Norman Bates. I'm not sure what.... But you should check it out." You quickly wrote down the information as Carrie stood and checked the Windows. Police cars swarmed the area and you quickly put the paper and pen away. Carrie dragged you off of the seat and you were taken to an open window in the bathroom. "Climb down the drainpipe." You turned to her looking shocked. "Are you sure it's safe?" She shook her head. "No, but do you wanna get caught?" You paused for a moment thinking weather or not.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Carrie White? This is Agent Starling and agent Graham. We need to ask you about your neighbour Nikki. Can we come in?" That voice was too familiar to you. You quickly held onto the drainpipe as Carrie walked to the front door. You put your feet to the wall and slowly Wales down holding the drain pipe. When it was ok to jump down. You jumped without any injuries. However it caused a loud noise as a twig was  snapped. You heard some feet walking down the steps. Panic took over and you ran as fast as you could as the feet picked up speed following behind you. You tripped over your laces and fell to the floor. The person was now behind you.

"(y/n)?... Is that you?"

You turned and saw will. Looking at you in shock. "You look... Wow... You look..." He couldn't get his words together as you rose glaring at him. "What do you want?" You said. He raised a brow. "What have I done to upset you?" He said in a hurt voice. "You know what you and Clarice did." He thought the realised. "... I-" before he could say anything you walked off ignoring him.