Chapter 10 (part 1)

A scream awoke the town one dreadful morning. You woke up and got changed. Then quickly leaving the house upon hearing the commotion. The body of a young lady lay across the pavement. Police tape covered the area and police littered the place. Then you saw two very familiar faces. You gasped and quickly fled the scene. You ran to someone who could be of help.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The door slowly opened and you spoke. "Dr. Lecter I need to hide... Old faces are here. I don't want them to see me." He thought for a moment then stepped to the side and you quickly walked in. He slowly closed the door behind you and you turned to face him. "I have read about the murder that has happened. The young girl was a local in the village. She was also a patient of mine." He said to you. "Who exactly were these old faces you saw?" He knew who it was but he wanted to hear it from someone who saw their faces. "Will Graham and... Clarice Starling." You said. His conformation was correct. "I know them. I know them too well." You said as he guided you to his living room. "I'm going to solve this case. Without them. I don't care. I'm going to prove to them that I don't always need them to solve things for me." You said as you took a seat and he sat opposite you. "How do you plan to start this investigation then (y/n)?" Your mind went blank. How would you start the investigation. Then you thought to what he had recently told you. "You said... You said she was one of your patients. Maybe I could start asking you about what she was like?" You said. He smiled at you. "I'll give all of the help you need." You nodded "ok. Thank you. I might need some paper and a pen to write things down. Do you have some paper and a pen I could borrow." He nodded and gave you what you asked for. "Thank you. Now what was she like as a patient?" He thought for a moment then answered "she was never really cheerful. Form what I know she lived alone with no parents, not pets. She lived in this small apartment on the outskirts of the village. There is a small first area near the timberline lodge. In the Forrest there is a small abandoned apartment building. If you hurry you might be able to get a step ahead of will and Clarice." You smiled and quickly stood up thanked him and left quickly.

You snuck behind the various homes avoiding any police cars the drove past. You soon found the wooded area and quickly ran to it. You hoped Hannibal wasn't tricking you. When you were deep enough in the woods you looked around hoping to find the building he was on about. You looked up to the sky and didn't see a cloud in the sky. Only the sun shining down. You sigh and look down at the ground. Then you felt a pain going through your head and you fell to the ground. You looked up to see an old building. It was fairly large and it looked abandoned and old.

Snap!

You turn your head to where the sound came from and saw nothing. You walked towards where the sound was. You saw nobody. You heard rustling of leaves and turned to the right and ran towards the sound and saw a female figure dash towards the other side of the building. You ran the way you can only to bump into her. You quickly grabbed her by the arm so she wouldn't run. "Let me go. I'm not going to the station!" The girl yelled. "I'm not a cop! I don't want to go to the station!" She stopped trying to escape and looked at you. She had blue eyes and pale skin. "What's your name?" You asked calmly. "Carrie... Your here about my neighbour aren't you?" He said. You nodded. "I know the police that are here. I'm here to prove to them that this place don't need their help." You said. She dragged you up the stairs of the apartment building to the top floor and went to the furthest door away from the stairs. She opened the door and spoke "come in my house."

Sorry it's been so long since I've written anything. I've been busy and my brain is on strike for writing so I haven't written much but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm putting it into separate parts because I know it will take a lot of time to write something but I needed to publish something so here you go! I hope you enjoyed!