chapter 7

Then he pulls me down onto his lap. I blush a bright red as dirk squeezes my ass. I look away from him. Dirk removes his hand from my ass, he took my face and had me look at him.

"and I know you love my body." dirk removes his shades and sets the aside then does the same to my own. Once he was done he looks into my eyes. One inch of space is between us. We were like this for two minutes then I closed the gap and kissed him. I wanted to stay like this forever. His lips on mine,in our underwear,just us. But it didn't last forever, rose walked in and told me she was going shopping and that she wanted me to go and get three things while she gets the rest. Tampons, pamprin, and chocolate. She gave me 20 bucks and told me to get what I want with the rest. So I got on a red dress and black heels and dirk put on his normal clothes.

"I thought that you would wear something that shows a little more skin."

"I didn't think you were coming."

"well I am plus I have a few things of my own that I need to get."I decided not to ask. When we got to the store I got everything need plus some apple juice and an orange soda. Dirk smiles when I hand him the soda and the left over 10 dollars then tells me to go sit in the car. Reluctantly I do so. When he comes back he starts the car and starts driving but not to my place to bros he tells me to stay put then gets out running into the house. A few minutes later he comes back with a bag and drives us back home.

******************************************************************************************* ******************************************************************************************* *******************************************************************************************

Just a small update. im still alive. sorry for the teaser. tell me if you guys want me to turn this into smut or no because right now i have no idea.