Tears To Shed (oneshot)

Dedicated to @Boring (remembered this five secs after publishment)

Chris x dead!reader (sorta)

You are basically emily (corpse bride for those who don't know)

If you haven't seen this you need to watch it

"What does that whispy little brat have that you don't have double?" that's all chu-chu would say to you, the brat he talked about was chris' new girlfriend. I didn't stand a chance part of the reason being that i'm dead...a walking corpse in purgatory.

"She can't hold a candle to the beauty of your smile" *sigh* "How about a pulse?" that comment earned a glare from chu-chu, aiden and ted were there to (aiden doesnt give a shit)

"Overrated by a mile, Overbearing, Overblown" ted added "Ha says the guy whose alive!" i flopped on the bed "If he only knew the you that we know" the said together. I gave them the 'are you serious face'

"And that silly little creature isn't wearing his ring!" chu-chu offered "And she doesn't play piano, Or dance, Or sing" ted spoke "no she doesn't compare"

"but she still breathes air" i sat up and leaned on the armrest, my hand holding my face

"who cares?!" adien shouted "Unimportant, Overrated, Overblown" they all continued "If only he could see, how special you can be. If he only knew the you that we know..."

"If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain, If you cut me with a knife it's still the same...And I know her heart is beating...And I know that I am dead. Yet the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. For it seems that I still have a tear to shed..." you looked down at your skeletal hand "The sure redeeming feature from that little creature Is that she's alive" chu-chu started

" Overrated Overblown Everybody know that's just a temporary state. Which is cured very quickly when we meet our fate!Who cares? Unimportant! Overrated!Overblown! If only he could see...How special you can be, If he only knew the you that we know" chu-chu, adien and ted stated as I stood up and walked towards the door

my eyes teared up "If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain, In the ice or in the sun it's all the same...Yet I feel my heart is aching, Though it doesn't beat it's breaking...And the pain here that I feel, Try and tell me it's not real..I know that I am dead...Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed..." tears fell freely as I left no one can see me except for them "he never loved me!"