Chapter 2 : Unexpected

I don't own the Twilight cast, I only own Sierra,Kayla and sam. Also Macy,Roshon,Amy and The grandparents of Roshon and Amy. Who owns it you ask... Stephenie Meyer does. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* KAYLA'S POV *

The moon reached the sky fast. it was 5:00pm and there were already stars in the sky. Our Greats and Grands left. Me and Sam went hunting. 

" I wish Sierra would have came with. It would be better then SILENCE! " I said. Sam never spoke really only around people she knew.

" Good she's not  here to control me. " Someone said. Me and Sam jumped back about 5 feet from where we were.

" DID YOU HEAR THAT? " Sam whispered, scared. 

" YES! " I whispered back. 

" Don't be afraid! I mean no harm... yet. " The voice said.

" Then why are you hiding? Come out. " I said back to the voice. Roshon, it was Roshon he came out from the top of a tree.

" Really. What do you want? We know your not all human. " Sam said.

" And I know your not all human, so does my little sister and Grandparents. " He chuckled. He looked his age this time. He had a 5 o'clock shadow, blonde hair, he now looked 6,0, his hair was longer then before. I then heard someone speaking something. 

" What are you doing!? You said you would leave them alone Roshon. " A little girl said. She pushed him away from us with the words she said. Her hair was white. She was also white. She wore black leggings a white shirt with a cut up black jean jacket, her shirt was gray with little designs on it. She had a black bow in her hair that looked like it went all the way down her back.

" I had to see for myself now leave. " He said. 

" Okay, i'll go tell Te-Te and Papa. " She smiled. Then it hit me. She was Amy. Sierra came to find us and found us right where we were.

" Roshon. " She said her voice sounded like they've already met.

" Sierra. " He smiled looking at her like she was his woman.

" You said you'd stay away. " She said. THEY ALREADY MET! WHEN WAS THIS!?!?!

" I was a little disappointed when I didn't see you with your little group of sisters. " He said looking at her still.

" And who the hell is this Roshon? " Amy asked staring at Sierra. I was shocked that she was so young but could use that kind of language.

" Nobody you need to worry about little one. " Sierra always had this kind of sassy person in her that only showed up when we least expected it.

" Why are you here? " I asked Roshon while Sam was busy reading Amy's profile.

" I wanted to find out what you are. " He said like she wanted an answer right now.

" Well. Human, as you can see. " We all said at the same time.

" No no no. We are NOT that stupid, now tell me what you are. Now. " Amy said.

" I don't have to tell you nothing Sam snapped at her.

" Well. We won't tell you what we are until you tell us what you are! " Roshon said. He might not be apart of the bright bunch because, he basically just told us that they were not all human.

" SHUT UP YOU STUPID LITTLE BOY! " Amy screamed. They then disappeared as if they really were something.

" Let's go home. " I said slowly. " And Sierra you've got some explaining to do. " Sam added. She looked all innocent like she didn't just say she talked to him. When we got home the Greats and Grands were there. They all looked at Sierra.