Chapter 3 : This morning

I don't own the Twilight cast, I only own Sierra,Kayla and sam. Also Macy,Roshon,Amy and The grandparents of Roshon and Amy. Who owns it you ask... Stephenie Meyer does. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* KAYLA 'S POV *

Wonderful Dream! Wonderful SLEEP! WONDERFUL MORNING! WAKE UP MY DEAR SISTERS SCHOOL AWAITS! They didn't move. Then I noticed I was talking in my head.

" WAKE UP MY DEAR SISTERS SCHOOL AWAITS!!!! " I screamed. Seth got up and was about to punch a wall.

" NO! Not in my room mister. " Sierra yelled stopping him. She ordered an apology out of him.

" Sorry!! Sorry Sierra gosh this really hurts! " He cried as she twisted his arm.

" When are you going to stop hurting him!? " I asked. 

" When am I going to get some frickin' sleep around here?!? " Sam screamed.

" OWW! " I yelped.

" Ohhh! " Seth screamed.

" AHHH! " Sierra yelled.

" Ouch!!! " Sam cried.

Mom came in our room in a second and pained us all. And she was huighy upset. Which means it hurted. 

Mom! Okay! " I cried out wanting her to stop. She didn't stop until all 4 of us were on our knees with our hands on our heads.

" Now. Stop yelling at each other. Get ready for school, SO YOU CAN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! " She yelled. And with that we were ready in seconds. And in the car in minutes. 

" Anybody else gotta head ack? " Sierra asked.

" Yeah. " I said. 

" Of course. " Sam laughed. I smelled someone. Then I saw that someone. 

" Hey can I get a ride? I hate to walk. " Roshon asked.

" N-" I started.

" Of course you can! " Sierra smiled." NOT! " We all laughed. It was too FUNNY!

" Oh come on! I thought we were friends. " He frowned.

" With your sister. " I said, after his thoughts from last night. NO WAY WAS I GOING TO BE HIS FRIEND. He hopped into the car instead and I just let him. 

" About last night. " He started.

" No. Please do not bring that up. " Sierra growled. He just laughed.

" I know your in love with me Sierra. I can make you admit it right now. " He laughed.

" Do it then. I am not in love, with you. " She laughed.

" Are you in love with me Sierra? " He asked smiling.

" Yes, I am in love with you Roshon. " She said. We were dead laughing! I didn't think she was really in love with him.

" Ugh! " She blushed. 

----------------" I knew you were! It's written ALL over you face! " I looked at her and it really was. On her forehead said ' I am in love with Roshon smith. ' 

" Take it off now! " She growled. 

" No. " He smiled.

" Then i'll just have to make you. " She laughed. 

" No because it hurts sometimes! " He frowned.

" Then take it off. " Said Sierra. He took the love letter off her head.