Chapter 3

Update bc Max has his second victory, I am so so so happy ✨

can we just take a moment for this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown number: Hey Emilia, just thought I would contact you the same day ;)

Me: Hi1

oh my god, Emilia . You already messed it up. COver it uP!

Me: *!

Max Verstappen: Haha, anyway I just heard you were fired but I got a solution! A friend of mine is looking for a new face for his clothing line. Thought you might be interested in this.

My grin was wiped of my face immediately. He felt sorry for me, because he was sitting right there when I got fired. I felt so stupid, how could I ever think someone like him could like someone like me? I was no famous model or Olympic champion.

Me: It is so nice of you to offer me this! I am up for it, if it is okay to do it during the weekend?

Max Verstappen: He said it is fine, he is telling me, to tell you he is excited to work with you.

Me: Thank you so much! Totally a life saver.

Max Verstappen: No problem! I will text you the details tomorrow.

And with that message our conversation ended. At least he will text me tomorrow. Even if it was just the address of where my photo shoot will find place.

~

"Eliza, we should go out tonight," I say, both our exams our over so we can go out and party.

"And I really need a drink because I just lost my job." Eliza rolls her eyes, "Fine."

I walked to my closet, trying to decide what to wear tonight. I had a fancy red dress or I could go for a more casual look, black jeans with a crop top. I decided for the all black outfit. Asking Eliza to make a photo of my outfit. So I could post it on social media.

Emiliia: Exams are over, that means time for a drink!  Photo creds to @ElizaGonzalez

Emiliia: Exams are over, that means time for a drink! Photo creds to @ElizaGonzalez

"Love that you actually gave me credits for this fabulous photo!" Eliza says while she smirks at me. "Yeah, no problem sweetie," I tell her mockingly and she sticks out her tongue.

I look through my likes, as something catches my eye.

maxverstappen1: Looking good ;)

"Oh my god, Eliza," I rush over to her, showing his comment. She chuckles, "well he probs has a crush on you."

"Do you think so?" I ask, unsure of how Max could like someone like me. "Honey, how can you not see the signs?! God," Eliza exclaims, grabbing her leather jacket. "We should go now," she tells me and I nod, agreeing with her.

We first go to a cocktail bar, so we can get a bit tipsy before going to the club.

~

Right now we are walking towards a club, the club we are always going to I should add. Walking towards the line. When it is our turn,  I notice he has a list in front of him.
"Hello, what is your name?" He has a list of names in front of him and I look at Eliza, throwing her a confused look. "Emilia Smith," I tell him and he looks and shakes his head.

"Sorry ladies this is a private event." And with that he walks away. Eliza pouts, "why does this kind of stuff always happen to us?" She asks me. "I have no clue, El," I answer her, I really wanted to go out tonight. This really bummed me out. We turn around and start walking back towards the metro station.

"Emilia!" I hear someone shout, I look over my shoulder. "Max? What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him, obviously perplexed by his sudden presence. "I have this event I need to attend," he says it like it is mandatory for him to go. "Because you are in formula one?" He nods and I smile. "That is so cool!" Eliza coughs and I chuckle.

"Right, let me introduce my best friend slash roomie, Eliza." They shake hands and Eliza is tugging on my sleeve. "Honey I am going home," she tells me and I pout. "I do not want to go home yet!" I tell her and Eliza shrugs, "we can't get in, so we really do not have a choice."

"You can come with me? If you want?" Max says to me and my eyes widen slightly. "She will, because then I can go home in peace," Eliza tells us, nudging me towards Max. My cheeks coloring a deep shade of red.

"If you insist."