Chapter 7

My abouts probably make no sense for this story as it is finding place in 2016, I apologize if it made you feel confused.

-------------------------------------

HAVING Max kiss me felt amazing, his lips against mine. One of his arms sneaked around me waist pulling me flush against him. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I immediately let him in. But I realized how we were standing in a parking lot. And I pulled away.

"I-I Uh," I stammer, still feeling flustered by what just happened. Max looks at me still standing really close. "I am sorry," Max tells me and takes a step back. "I let emotion get the best of me," I smile and nod. "It is fine, I kissed you back remember," making him smirk. "But let's not go too fast," I tell him. "That is a great idea," he says, smiling as he looks at me. The kiss we just shared makes me want to kiss him again. Hating myself for pulling away. "Lets get you home," Max says and I nod, agreeing. Afraid of how my emotion get the better of me.

We were sitting in silence in his car. It was not a relaxed silence, it was awkward. I tried my best to ignore it but I couldn't help myself, my eyes darted over to Max. He was concentrated on the road ahead of him. "Max?" I start, he hums in response.

"What does this actually mean for us?" I ask him, nervously. I was afraid that I might be just a fling, someone to have fun with while he was in Barcelona. He looks over at me by this question. "I am not sure," he tells me and I nod, my heart racing in my chest. "What do you want us to be?" He asks me and I fiddle with the belt, not sure what I actually wanted. I shrug as response in the end, making him frown.

"The thing I do know is that I want to kiss you again," Max smirks while telling me this. "Max!" I swat his chest, it was firm and it hurts my hand more than it would probably hurt him. He chuckles at this. "You can come to my race tomorrow? My sister can't make it and it would be nice to have someone other than my father there and I -," I interrupt him. "It'd be really nice to be there Max," I say a smile on my face. "Great," he says shortly, quickly glancing at me. We arrive way too soon for my liking at Eliza's and mine apartment.
Max opens the glove compartment, pulling out two tickets for the Grand-Prix tomorrow.
"Here you go," he hands them too me.
"You can bring Eliza if you want," Max shrugs. "I-I thank you," I tell him blushing by this friendly gesture. "It's no problem really," he says and I nod. Stepping out of the car but he also steps out, walking me to my door. "I had a really nice time with you Emilia," he tells me making me quirk up one eyebrow.
"Sure about that," I giggle thinking about the waiter. He growls, "don't remind me." He takes a step forward, his breath fanning over my lips as to how close he is. Making my heartbeat quicken and butterflies in my stomach erupt. He glancing at my lips and goes in for a kiss, his hands around my waist. I slip my hands into his hair, playing with it. Making him groan softly.

"Uhm, this is awkward," Eliza states. I quickly pull away from Max and look wide eyed at Eliza. My cheeks a dark shade of red. A smirk is plastered on Eliza her face. "Well, see you tomorrow," Max says softly to me and waves goodbye to Eliza too.

"So, now I can tell you, I was right!" The smirk was still on her face. "Tell me, is he a good kisser?" She asks me. "First of all calm down," I tell her and she chuckles. "Second, are you in for going to the Grand Prix of Spain tomorrow?" I ask her and she looks shocked. "Of course I am in, maybe you can hook me up with Daniel," she says, wiggling her eyebrow at me.

"He is way too old for you," I tell her with a sigh. "Age doesn't matter," Eliza states and I roll my eyes at her. "Whatever you say, honey."
"Now let's get back at my question, is Max a good kisser?" I smile at this. "Yeah he is," is the only thing I tell her. "C'mon I expect details," she says to me and I shake my head still smiling.

"When he kisses me I only want more, ugh now it sounds weird. I am not sure how to explain it," I say, struggling to find the right words. "Those are still not the details but it'll do," Eliza says and I chuckle at this.

~

My alarm woke me up at 9am that morning. At first I felt confused as to why I had to get up on Sunday morning, but I remembered quickly.

"Elizaaa," I sing and I hear her groan. "We have to get ready," I excitedly clap in my hands. I am going to see Max again today. He started fourth and I also felt slightly nervous for him. I know how competitive he is and that is just from TV.

I went into the shower, singing along with my favorite songs to calm down my nerves. This was a dream come true, I could've never imagined something like this would happen.  As I got out of the shower I was deciding on what to wear. I told myself I would buy a Red Bull cap on the circuit today, as I had none of the merchandise yet.

The tickets were laying on the dinner table. "We shall see what today brings," I say to Eliza as we were both eating breakfast.