Chapter 6

(Emilia and her outfit) scarlett leithold is so gorgeous omg  and Max ofcourse is too ;) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BORROWING something from Eliza wasn't easy. But in the end she let me have this gorgeous outfit. She also did my make up because I sort of was good with make up but not that good as Eliza. Plus she had all this expensive make up that I always tell myself to buy it when I see it but end up telling myself I will do it next time. 

I also learned that Max wanted to celebrate that his first qualification in the Red Bull racing team went well. And I feel happy, I would have never expected him to take me with him to celebrate. 

Max had only told me to dress fancy resulting in me panicking and lending something from Eliza. It shows of a bit of my stomach but I feel confident in it. I hear the doorbell and rush to grab my purse. Eliza opens the door for me and lets Max in. I smile when I see Max walking into our living room, dressed up in a button up, but still casual. 

"I am over dressed aren't I?" is the first I say to him. My heartbeat fastens at the sight of him, he looked absolutely amazing. He shakes his head at my question. 
"No, you look amazing," he tells me and I blush at his compliment. As he comes closer he offers me his arm and I gladly take it. Eliza is smirking and staring at us. 

"Just to clarify, is this you going as friends?" her smirks turns into a wide grin as she sees my eyes widen and Max turning red. "Yeah, it is as friends because I wanted to celebrate my great qualifying," Max says to her and she nods grinning. "Alright, have fun kids," she says, ushering us out of the door. 

"She is so embarrassing," is the first thing I mention to him as we stand outside and he chuckles. "I think we can agree on that," he tells me and I smile. We are walking towards his car, the Aston Martin I have been in before. Max opens the door for me and then quickly walks back to the drivers side.

It feels so much like a date and if only he knew how much I would loved for this to be a date. The scary thing is, is that I am starting to like Max, more than just  a crush. And I have only known him for a few days. He drives us to a nice looking place. He parks the car and this time I step out of the car myself, not wanting him to open the door again as it makes butterflies erupt in my stomach.  Max puts his hand on the lower of my back and I feel his hand burning on my skin.  It makes my heart races and I squeeze my eyes shut for a moment. Telling myself to stop thinking about him, boyfriend wise. 

"Are you okay?" Max asks me as I am very quiet for a couple minutes. "Yeah, just thinking," I cover up my thinking about him. There is a line standing in front of the restaurant but we could walk straight through. I felt confused by this, "do they know you here too?!" I question him. He shrugs, "I just reserved before I picked you up." I quirk one eyebrow up. There was a cue of people waiting to go in. "Did you pay money?" I raise my voice as I am indignantly by this. "Yeah I did," he says as if it was nothing, making me gasp. 

"Look, just enjoy tonight," he states, leaving no room for discussion. "I will," I smile as I see Max all nervous again. "It came out all wrong," he tells me as I see worry glinster in his eyes. "It is fine, I'll stop interrogating you," I giggle and he smiles. He walks towards a waiter and probably asks where our table is. The waiter and Max walk towards me. 
"I am Milan and I'll be your waiter for tonight," he says giving me a wink. I quickly look to the ground. Milan was a handsome guy and he knew it, making him look arrogant. Max saw it play out in front of him and he immediately put his hand on the lower of my back. As if I belong to him making me feel flustered all over again. 

We are seated in the back of the restaurant, giving us some privacy. I feel my heart racing as I think about the question I have for Max. It had been on my mind ever since this evening after the photo shoot. But I couldn't ask him such a question, could I? 

"What are you thinking about?" Max asks me and I let out a sigh. "Just about how the photos will turn out," I tell him and fake a smile. As I can sense he isn't really convinced by my answer. As the food arrives, we talk about his race tomorrow and how he feels about it. 

"What do you actually study here?" he asks me. "International business and languages," I say and he looks impressed. "the name sounds difficult, can't imagine the study," he says looking at me with the same gaze still. "It is really not that difficult if you find it interesting," I try to explain to him and he shakes his head. "Just let me race, I don't think I want to do anything else," he declares and I smile. "I'll watch the race tomorrow and will keep my fingers crossed for you," I speak up and it makes him smile. We are interrupted by the waiter. 

"Do you want to order dessert?" Milan, the waiter asks and I shake my head. "We will have two coffee, thank you," Max responds and I give him a puzzled look. "Alright." 

"I know you like coffee," he says and smirks. "How can you possibly know that?" I ask him as I study his face. "I have my sources," he replies and it makes me feel even more confused. 

Milan returns quickly with our coffees, "here you go princess," he says before putting the coffee in front of me.  When I turn to look at Max again I see he has his grip tightened around the coffee mug. When we finish and Max pays, I offered several times to pay half of it but  he kept insisting. 

   "I am free around 10,"  Milan tells me and I furrow my eyebrows. "Oh okay," I reply and he just smiles at that.  "You can come back if you want," he says and hands me his phone number. I nod and shoot Max a confused look as I see him having his hands balled up into fists. I turn my back towards the waiter and me and Max walk outside. 

"Are you jealous?" I flap out, my eyes widen and I slam a hand over my mouth. I feel my cheeks heating up, but when I look at Max he looks serious.  

"Yes," and with that he pushes me against his car, kissing me hard. 

-----------------------------------------------

well, that went from 0 to 100 real quick 

;)