Chapter 10

MAX HAS WON AGAIN YAS

And I am so sorry for the slower updates but I have some personal (school) issues so that is why. I will still be writing the story though 😃

Also happy Halloween! 🎃

———————————————

I was cuddling into Max, sniffing his delicious cologne. "Emilia," Max softly, I look up at him, lifting my head from his shoulder."Yes?" I ask him and he takes my hand into his. "Would you like to spend the night here? I mean we can cuddle," he suggest making me giggle. "You sure that is the only thing we will do?" I question him and he shrugs a smirk on his face.

"But I-I am not sure," I stutter, remembering the conversation we had before. "I'd understand if you don't want it," Max tells me and I smile weakly. I wanted to, so badly, but my thoughts were all over the place. Not knowing how he is thinking. First we are not official but now he wants me to spend the night at his, I decided to be slightly spontaneous.

"I actually would really like to stay the night here," I say to him, letting out a sigh of relieve. I feel like I am saying no too much but I like my independence and my feelings for Max are growing fast and it is scaring the hell out of me. "Great then we can watch this horror movie," he says to me and my eyes widen. "I want to watch a comedy," I state to him and he shakes his head firmly. "Fine, then I'll just go to sleep now," and while I say it, I realize I have no PJs whatsoever.

A smirk is forming on Max his lips. "In your underwear?" His eyes look at me in a challenging way. "I will figure it out," I huff crossing my arms in the progress.

I first of all try to figure out the way to his bedroom due to this place being huge. "Can you find it?" Max teases me and I roll my eyes. "Yes," I tell him and I stick out my tongue at him. He pushes himself of the couch and makes his way over to me. Making me hold my breathe, curious to what he is up to.

"Are you sure? Because you look like a lost puppy," he says to me, making me breathe out again . "But we can watch a comedy so you don't have to sleep yet," Max tells me and I nod, happily clapping in my hands. We plop down on the couch again and I cuddle into Max as it was starting to get colder, or I was starting to get colder. His arm wrapping around my waist to pull me in even closer.

"You looked lovely today," Max says to me and I blush lightly. "Thank you," I mumble, we are trying to pick out a movie on Netflix but so far we got nothing yet.

"How about dirty grandpa? Seems like a fun movie," Max says and I nod, agreeing. "I heard good things about it," I tell him and he puts on the movie.

"And of course Zac Efron plays in it," I say dreamily and Max gives me a glare , making me giggle. "Well, what do you expect? Every woman has a thing for him."

"Yeah that is true," Max says with a sigh and I smile at him. "Were you jealous again? Me fancying another guy?" I smirk playing on my lips as I ask him this question. He dodges the question, "let's just watch the movie," he tells me and I nod. "Fine."

During the movie I sometimes feel a bit awkward, because there is a lot of talk about sex, or them doing sex related stuff. But it also made me laugh a lot and I could say the same for Max. Well he laughed at the sex parts too. I turned to look at him after the movie finished.

"I am not sure how I feel about the ending," Max says and I giggle. "Same," I quietly say, when I see the intense look in Max his eyes. I couldn't hold back anymore. I delved in to kiss him, my lips against his soft ones. He pushed himself against me, our bodies flush together. My tongue tasting his, a minty taste and it was addicting. Max pulled away, leaving small kisses on my neck. Trying to find the right spot and he did, making me moan softly as he started to suck there. A blush is spreading on my cheeks as I never experienced this behavior of me before. I could feel his - a familiar ringing interrupted everything. We pulled away and I looked at my phone. "It is my mom, it is probably important," I say with a sigh. "That is fine," Max says.

I answer the phone, " hi mom."

"Hey honey, how are you?" She questions me and I smile at the sound of her voice.
"I am good!" I excitedly tell her.

"Great, because we are coming next week. And since when do you have a relationship with Verstappen ?"