!Chapter Three!

Updated Jan-14-2018

Danny

"So who was that boy you were talking to," I asked Dani my response was a blush that spread across her face. "That is none of your business" she retorted "Oh you see my dearest daughter I am your father now no longer a cousin so what boys you talk to intrigue me greatly". I responded a smirk playing on my lips.

We left the shop Dani still a flustered mess as I kept asking about their conversation and her small crush on him. "Look, dad," she said drawing out the dad part "A pet store lets go" she finished while walking to it. As we entered I was surprised to see so many animals and all in cages, looking over at Dani she had the same look on her face, distaste.

"Come on," I said "let's save a few of these animals". as we walked deeper into the store an over-energetic sales lady asked us what we needed. "We want to buy some pets" Dani snapped at her, getting the point she walked away her fake smile never wavering.

We passed many cages. The animals ranged from regular normal to something more bizarre cats with double tails and snakes with four eyes. The sales lady came to us again apparently we were getting closer to the more exotic pets and thought we needed some help choosing.

"If you're looking for a more exotic pet then come look at this our exports in ghost and spectral beings found him in America". Her talking about a ghost pet caught my attention and she wasn't lying as Dani's and my ghost sense went off.

Blue mist left our mouth as we heard barking and it was very familiar if I may add. "Ist that Cujo," Dani asked "Yes" I gritted my teeth. 'How dare they Cujo was our dog and he always will be'. "Excuse me but there must be a mistake you see that dog is ours"

The sales lady finally snapped you could say her happy facade broke as she told us off. "I'm sorry sir but all animals in our care are found in the wild" "liar" I hissed. My hair flamed up and my teeth grew in size. "Hybrids are not all.... allowed in this store" she stuttered clearly afraid.

"Cujo grow," I said as quickly as the world's left my mouth Cujo barked in delight. He grew in size from his puppy form to his massive attack dog look. "Sir... sir please be reasonable," the lady said to me "We could work something outright". "No" I yelled, "you kidnapped my dog and then tried to sell him".

"You tell them, dad, Cujo is our dog," Dani said as she rode Cujo's back. I got up to her face, my eyes glowing green, "do you know who you're talking to" I asked. She just shook her head in fear I gave her a toothy smirk showing my pointed fangs.

"I am the king of ghost, ruler of the undead and you just pissed me off". As I said this all the cages started to glow an eerie green "this is the last time you ever do this" I growled making all the cages explode, letting all the animals free.

"Wait you ca....can't do this" she yelled, "we....we'll go o....out of business". I just smiled at her, shrugged my shoulders and said: "oh well". "Come on Dani let's go back to the Leaky Cauldron" "Yes sir" she responded as we walked out of the store, Cujo resting in her arms a cute green puppy.

As we walked down the bustling streets a black haired boy bumped into me, while two other people around Dani's age ran towards him. "Harry be careful we're so sorry sir please excuse our friend," a bushy-haired girl said.

"It's alright I'm sorry but can you guys help me I'm assuming you're all Hogwarts students right" they nodded at me "well you see me and my daughter are looking for the Leaky Cauldron entrance," I told them.

After storming out of the pet store I had forgotten where the Leaky Cauldron entrance was. "Sure we can show you just fallow us," the black haired boy said "thank you for your help but could you tell us your names," I asked them.

"Ok well I'm Harry this is Hermione," he said while gesturing to the bushy haired girl "and that over there is Ron" Ron a ginger-haired boy waved at us. "And you are," Harry asked us "oh I'm sorry I should have introduced my self I am Daniel phantom but to you guys, I shall be professor phantom while this is my daughter Dani".

"Nice to meet you all," she said. As I finished they all looked at me dumbfounded "Wait you're a professor" Hermione asked "Yup I shall be teaching you about the supernatural and which beings can be defeated by magic and if they can't how to protect yourself from them"

"Well that could have been handy a few years ago," Harry said under his breath. "So will this class be like dada," Hermione asked me "well let's continue this talk at the Leaky Cauldron". "Oh that's right we were going to show you the entrance right sorry we got caught up in talking Just fallow us ok" Harry finished as they started walking away.

When we finally reached the Leaky cauldron Dumbledore was seated at one of the tables it looked as if he was waiting for someone. Harry walked towards him and we just followed. "Hello Harry, Hermione, Ron" his eyes then locked on mine "oh looks like you already meet your new professor Mr.phantom, Dani" Dumbledore finished.

"Hello, again professor Dumbledore," I told him "I hope you enjoyed your trip to diagonal ally," he said to me. "Yeah, it was eventful" I responding while remembering what happened at the pet store. "Haha yes, I heard about your little incident at the pet shop".

I blushed my hand on the back of my neck 'looks like I got caught'

Omg guys I know what a horrible ending to this chapter but I wanted to update for Y'all

Now the school year is about to start for Hogwarts in about a month so the next chapter will be about what they did in that time and meeting the staff.

Ok love you bye 😊

Professor Phantomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें