!Chapter Five!

Harry

The day had finally come to no more lounging around doing nothing, the summer breeze was replaced with a cool new atmosphere. You could probably taste children getting ready for the school year to begin.

September first came and I was all ready and seated in the Hogwarts express my luggage stowed away. I sat alone in a compartment as Hermione and Ron were prefects this year and had their own place on the train but the silence was welcoming it helped me think about my previous years at Hogwarts. And how they almost ended with me dead or some new secret about Voldemort was uncovered.

With those last thoughts in my head, I slowly fell asleep the movement of the train lulling me to sleep.

(A little harry pov for those of you who wanted it)

Danny

'Calm your self Danny you're going to be a fine teacher why else would Dumbledore come to you' the same thought kept floating through my head. 'I've faced worse I can handle a few students right' i took a deep breath and walked into the great hall. No students had arrived yet only the staff was there I sighed in relief, walking up to the staff table I saw a member that I didn't see when I came to meet everyone else.

"Hello, I don't think I got the chance to meeting you,"I asked the short women dressed in too much pink. She looked up at me with disgust "Oh hello they already told me about you and your condition" she sneered "excuse me" I said, "but what gives you the right to talk to me like that". Her response was forced as if talking to me physically hurt her "I was sent here by the minister to keep tabs on the school and its teachers that is what gives me the right to talk to you like that I am a ministry official" she finished her face red and out of breath.

I was about to retort but I heard the great hall doors open and students spilled in shooting one last look at this unnamed professor I sat down as far as I could from her. 'Ministry official my ass if she knew who I was she wouldn't have talked to me like that' i thought angrily before I could continue my internal rant I saw Dani with the first years in line ready to be sorted. 'Aw look at my baby girl if only I had a camera'.

(so I have forgotten how the sorting go's so ima wing it sorry in advance)

Dani

I entered the train and walked around trying to find an empty compartment "Dani" I heard behind me turning around I saw Draco waving at me to come over. "Hey" i said as I walked over "how are you Dani, hope you're excited for the sorting" Draco asked me "I really am nervous what if I get into a house with no one I know". "calm down Dani you'll make friends I know you will" at those words I blushed "thanks, Draco that really helped"I said in a small whisper.

"can I sit with you" I shyly asked "sorry Dani but I'm a prefect this year so we get our own compartments" he finished "but you can sit with my friends come on ill show you" with that he led me through the train and we stood in front of a compartment door. I suddenly felt very nervous 'these are Draco's friends what are they going to think about me' wait what am I thinking I've never cared about what others thought about me so why start now.

with confidence, I walked into the now open door and just stood there as three heads turned to look at me "Draco" a whinny high pitched voice said "who is she"I looked over at Draco then at her feeling more annoyed than anything else. Draco just glared at her "so do you mind introducing us"I asked "well this is Pansy Parkinson" he said pointing to the only girl in the compartment who clearly showed her dislike towards me "those two are Cabble and Goyle"

"Hi" I waved at them Cabble and Goyle responded with a grunt while pansy just huffed and turned away "They really are good people you know once you get to know them and all," he said smiling. I felt my face heat up as I nodded to what he said "guys this is Dani she's staying in our compartment so make her feel welcome" all three nodded but it looked more of a forced one to pansy though.

'Wow my first ride to Hogwarts can't wait until I get there' i kept thinking the same thought over and over but was rudely interrupted by the person I disliked the most at the moment "Pansy what can I do for you" I asked her putting on a smile. She smiled right back "Well Dylan" "Its Dani pansy please get it right next time," I told her gritting my teeth "well you see I just wanted to tell you back of from Draco he's mine and only mine" she finished.

"I'm sorry what but you do know that Draco and I are only friends right" as I said this she only sneered at me and looked away 'whatever' i thought thinking about Hogwarts again. Time passed by and the scenery changed rolling hills were replaced by green forests and finally it happened the castle came into view it took my breath away its towering spirals and majestic windows glowed with warm light 'i can't wait'.

"Cabble and I are going to go change into our robes" I just nodded their way as they left the compartment. The rest of the ride wasn't that long and already changed into my robes I just kept marveling at the castle. The train finally stopped and we got off on the platform I walked along with the rest of the students giving myself distance from pansy not really wanting to be near her any more than I have too.

"first years first years this way," a big burly man I remembered as Hagrid said (I'm not going to give Hagrid his accent I don't feel that ill be able to do it)  as I looked at him he turned and saw me "Dani come over here you'll be introduced in with the first years" he finished and I started walking towards him, feeling a bit awkward being with a bunch of eleven-year-olds.

That feeling washed way as the sight of the lake came into view its black waters absorbing all reflections leaving nothing but its deep waters. "Three to a boat first years three to a boat" Hagrid repeated I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see him "you'll be riding with me Dani ok so just climb on in and ill be right with ya" he finished pointing to a boat and walking away to help a couple of first years.

I climbed into the boat a few minutes passed when I felt the boat stir "sorry to keep you waiting but a few of them were too scared to climb in" with those final words Hagrid said go and all the boats started to move towards the castle. 'This is it Dani your first year at Hogwarts' i thought as we got closer and closer to the castle. 

Guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated but with Christmas and new years as well as all my tests before my break I'm trying to go back on schedule and update but I really want to thank all those who asked me to update you guys made me remember that I have people who read my stories and enjoy reading them so thank you a lot