!Chapter Seven!

Harry 

Once the hat announced that Dani would be in Slytherin I was sort of disappointed we had actually become good friends in the short time that we had known each other. I watched as she walked off the stool and towards her new house, she sat next to Draco 'why him of all reasons there were tons of other people in Slytherin and out of all of them she chose him'.

I thought this but I didn't know why it bothered me so much we were only just friends and nothing more plus she is her own person and I shouldn't get involved. I just really hope she knows what she's doing.

Danny 

The sorting was now over and I was really tired Professor dumbledor told me that my sleeping quarters would be down in the dungeons. I guess he made the arrangement so I could be closer to Dani and it would be harder for people to know where I am as I would do most of my scouting at night.

I looked over at professor Snape and told him that I would be retiring for the night and followed the rest of the Slytherin house down to the dungeons looking for Dani on the way. A few of the students noticed me and moved to the sides of the corridors letting me pass this also helped me find Dani.

"Dani" I shouted walking a bit faster to try and catch up with her. One of her housemates next to her tapped her shoulder and pointed to me, finally noticing i was behind her she slowed down so I could catch up.

Doing so I started asking her things if she was happy with the house she got in and if her housemates her treating her nicely  "Dad stop I'm ok they have all been nice to me and yes I'm happy with my house this is actually the one I wanted to be in" she finished and when she did I smiled at  her and watched her walk away down a different corridor as I walked down mine.

Dani

The castle itself was beautiful but the more you walked into it the more it amazed you the house prefects explained how no other house member was to be allowed into the common room or should the password be given away to anyone.

(so I don't know what the Slytherin common room look like but I'm going to write it how I imagine them) With those final words we stopped in front of a wall, the head students said the password and the bricks dispersed opening up to a large circular room.

I looked in amazement, silver and green banners hung on the walls, plush chairs made of dark oakwood littered the room some to the sided while others where right in front of a green fire. What stood out to me the most were the window like things that opened up into the lake, showing the marine life that lived there.

After a few minutes of marveling at what was my home for the duration of my stay at Hogwarts professor, Snape walked in we all stood to attention as he cleared his throat and began. "Students old and new I wish you all a good year and I want you to remember the Slytherin house is a proud one we look strongest together. Other houses may be biased towards us but don't let that put you down you are in the house of the snake".

When he finished a flurry of cheers rang out through the room. I looked up at Professor Snape and saw him smile for the first time I smiled as well knowing the what he said was true we look strongest together, the house of the snake is a proud one. With that last sentiment, he bid us a good night and the head girl showed us to our rooms.

Being as exhausted as I was I just looked for my trunk, jumped into bed and fell asleep.

Danny

My room was at the end of a dead end behind a portrait of a silver moon clouded in mist and I must say I approved of the painting. Dumbledore had said the password was blood blossoms, I flinched at the thought of them, saying the password the painting flung open and I entered.

This room didn't really compare to mine at my castle but it was a close second, the high ceiling even though, I was down in the dungeons, were highly appreciated. I looked around the room mapping out everything down in my head. 

'Its a bit empty but ill bring in a few things later' i thought as I walked around the room picking things up and putting others down.  The centermost room was circular with a large rug in the middle while cabinets lined the walls others were empty and some with flasks filled to the brim with colorful liquids.

To my right was an opening to my bedroom. There was a large four poster bed placed in the far back wall and bookshelves filled the empty space along the right wall while a table and desk took up the other wall. I left my bedroom to enter the bathroom.

This room was a bit more oval shaped and had an enormous bath as well as a circular mirror. Walking out and back into my bedroom I realized that I had a class to teach tomorrow "Damn" i huffed. 'I better get to working then' i thought.