CHAPTER 3 wands and wedding dresses

Ok this chapter is dedicated to abbysmiles377
STREET_FIGHTING_GIRL for commenting

Hermione's Pov

When we finally got to Diagon alley Annabeth and I went for books and the rest went to get Percy's wand.

"oh Hermione come quick there's a whole new section of books like Hogwarts: a history 2.0, and the book of a hundred new spells, oh, and look they have copies in Greek!" Annabeth said she was very excited, as she took new copies.

I ran over and saw an amazing section of books, and there was even Hogwarts a history 2.0 I've been waiting for the second edition and it's in Greek this was the best day ever!

When we paid for the books we headed out and made our way to Ollivander's, and I can tell you, what we walked in was not good, we got there to see it trashed, Ollivander holding his head and Percy putting another wand down-as if it were a poisonous snake-in a pile of wands that have had to have had at the very least 100 wands in it.

"I must say, Mr Jackson, I have never seen someone, in my entire life, including when I watched my dad place wands, and I mean never, have I seen, anyone! so hard to place a wand with...I wonder?" he said, as he walked to the way back.

Percy leaned in to me and asked, "when he says a mysterious, "I wonder", is that good or bad?"

But, before I could answer, he came back with sea green box the same colour as Percy's eyes, and patterns, very much like waves.

"This better be it mate, because I don't want to waste another minute on you." Harry said irritated.

I said, "Harry, if you didn't want to wait for him, then you shouldn't have insisted on watching him."

Percy took out a wand, it had the most beautiful carvings on it also, it was sea green,
"13 inches made from, a pegasus and a mermaid hair, the wood is made by the cypress tree that was on a small island and, said to be blessed by the sea its self, there's only one like it in existence and it's very old and very powerful, no wizard has ever been able to have this wand, with any luck it will choose you." Ollivander said, again he used that mysterious voice.

Percy waved the wand, I almost fell in a trance, the air smelled like the sea, the one by Camp, everything went back to the way it was before Percy broke it, and Ollivander said, "the wand chooses the wizard Mr Jackson, never the other way around."

Tim Eskip here let's go to Kings cross station here you go Hermione all yours

We were at platform 9 3/4, when Harry was telling Percy to run at the wall which is good, except, he told him to run at the wrong wall.

I was about to tell Percy that, when he hit the wall and fell back, as Harry and Ron started laughing, Ginny, Annabeth, and I ran over to Percy to help him up.

we gave them a glare, and at the sight of Annabeth's glare they stopped laughing, and actually looked scared, these boys who had seen a three headed dog, a blind basaltic, and a bunch of gigantic...spiders, god I almost shivered, were afraid of her glare, which, who wouldn't look terrified at Annabeth's death glare, even Percy knows that's when she means Business.

Harry's pov

We were telling Voldemort's grandson to run into the wrong wall, and as he ran toward it.