CHAPTER 13 a small sleepover, a jewelry box, and a blood thirsty little beastie

I would love to say thank you to KILIAN84BUREAU    Seahuntress123 Dorina88Levca EsperaJackson emmafleming08 HarryPotterthegod NightStar33 lamming19 2282summit bangtanboysseokjin Blackmoony Purple-Blue_Star Hiatus999 DeathstarDeathClan  and
Welcometohell909 for voting. And JelsaForever281  1LBook_Queen1  FlightofzFans PercyJackson2123 hogwartsguru thehufflepufffanatic Rakshyadoll GRYFFINDORPOSIDEON12 Jackie0512
and DamSnackBar424 for commenting and also DeathstarDeathClan and Izzybug209 for commenting and voting and also I would like to say a thank you to Pyroderma for commenting on the A/N I posted, and bringing more valid points, I know people don't come here to talk about politics, but that isn't really even politics. By the way sorry I've been a little MIA I've been helping edit all of my friends story's and I wasn't getting notifications sorry!

Pansy's POV

"No! Daph that goes on the other side of the room! I'll get Hermione a bed while you finish with that corner of the room!" I said to Daphne as we tried to clean up the mess we call a room.

I ran to Astoria and Millicent's room and walked in. Astoria was combing her hair. She looked at me and asked, "Yes?" I looked around the room. Astoria and Millicent where some of the only ones with extra beds.

"Can Daphne and I barrow one of your extra beds?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked. She stopped brushing her hair, looking at me.

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Daphne broke her bed and wanted me to ask you if she can barrow it." I lied. She shrugged and waved a hand like, 'whatever.' I walked over and shrunk it before putting it in my pocket.

I walked out of there and opened the door to Mine and Daphne's room. Things had gotten bad. I dropped my wand on the ground, I think it landed somewhere near my jaw.

I wasn't sure where Daphne had gone, but there was a cow laying on Daphne's bed. There was a huge amount off purple goo on the floor. My bed had some how made it to the ceiling, there was a horse that somehow looked confused and there was about a twenty ducks on the ground. I've Never trusted ducks.