CHAPTER 9 meetings new friends and Annabeth the dove

Thanks to nowposting123 and GlennNzengui for commenting and thanks to sophia_dawson3 and Minecraft878 for voting

Draco's pov

I was meeting up with Hermione today to talk about things to tell Dumbledore.

I was also going to talk about maybe trying to convince Pansy and Blaise to our side, nether of them wanted to become Death Eaters,  Blaise has asked me if he should run or do what his parents wanted.

He has never believed in blood purity, he has even told me once, "Draco I don't see why we have to hate the muggle borns they haven't done anything wrong? "

I had always agreed with that statement I never said anything, but I wanted Permission from the others first.

I hid in a small alcove that nobody went behind and saw Hermione, I walked over to her and gave her a hug and, though I'm not proud of it I might've smelt her hair.

Then I said, "So Mia I was thinking, my friend Blaise, he doesn't want to be Death Eater. Blaise has asked me what if he ran, if he ran maybe he could out run his past. He asked me that if he did that for me to cover for him, tell people he was in a muggle accident, that he was erased from earth, and he doesn't buy into all that blood purity. He would be happy to join and if not he wouldn't tell anyone, he is one of my best mates."

She looked like she was thinking it over and then said, "Come with him I'll wait a little bit more if you cannot bring him then come tell me okay? Oh, and make him swear that even if he doesn't help he can't tell anyone Okay?"

I nodded and kissed her cheek goodbye.
For her it was a friendly kiss for me it was a way of reminding myself that with hope, it could happen someday, in the future, if she liked me back.

Then I walked to my dorm and quietly woke Blaise up.
I Motioned for him to fallow me as he got up we walked down stairs and he whispered to me, "Draco, what are we doing? What is this about?"

I answered saying, "Blaise were you serious when you said you'd rather fake your Death then be a Death Eater?"

He said, "Well...Yeah...I mean I know you care about the blood of the people around us, but I don't see how it matters, and I don't want to kill anyone."

I smiled and said, "Blaise I have a secret and I need you to swear, that even if you don't want to be part of it, you cannot tell anyone, it might just be my death, if you do."

He nodded and we walked to the alcove Hermione was waiting in.

She said behind us, "Took you long enough."
I was expecting it, but Blaise jumped out of his skin and landed in my arms, like Scooby and Shaggy from that show that Hermione and I watch at her house in America.

When Blaise saw Hermione giggling he jumped down and looked from me, to her, back to me and Hermione came up kissed my cheek and stuck out her hand and said, "Hey Blaise."

Blaise had gone crazy and said, "What!?"
Hermione said, "Draco did explain, did he not?"

She gave me a pointed look and I said, "I thought you should explain."

Blaise was like, "So many questions and so little seconds." He put his hand to his head and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

I said, "I'm a spy for Dumbledore and it would be great if you were to."