Part 1

Dark looked down at his feet, his fingers clearly, tightening around his right forearm as he was visibly trying to calm himself down. It was rare, very rare for anyone to see him in such a state. The demon usually carried himself with a large air of confidence, so strong you could almost see it as cockiness. He swallowed and looked up, pushing his hair out of his face to look at you rather nervously. "I apologize for my behavior dears, its very hard for me to talk about this, but its important. Before you all, Google was the only person that really knows how I react to this type of thing." Dark sniffed, his hand still clamped tightly over his arm, he was clearly wrinkling his suit, so you could tell he was distraught and everything that was about to come from his mouth was deadly serious. Taking in a shuddering breath, he started. "Over six hundred years ago, I was spawned in hell. Now the thing with demons is, depending on size, type, and ability when first created, you are given a rank. Basically, its lower class, middle, high, arch, and then Satan himself. There are many more subsets in the the lower levels, but I was classified as an Archdemon. A rare thing, but one that immediately made me proud." He sighed softly, "But like any young creature I was naive. Power and cluelessness were not two things you want to mix with a young demon. I was a show off, I wasn't careful with my abilities and because of that, I met Abraxas." A shiver traveled through the demon. "Before Abraxas, I was beautiful. Nothing like what my demonic form looks like now. I was a fire demon. My skin was smooth, flawless, a lovely dark marble, in between each plate of skin my burning muscle was visible, glowing like embers with every breath I took, but that's no longer the case." Dark tried to smooth the wrinkles he had put in his jacket along his arm to no avail. “I mean that as the pristine look I used to have, I am still a fire demon… but that’s not important now, back to Abraxas.”