Chapter 2 - Great Day Of Having Fun

Heya guys! Thank you for checking out my first book! For a minute, I thought there isn't anybody who knows this channel so well and decides to forget about it! Well, I love it! Thank you! X3 So, just to re-calibrate, I'm going to re-watch all the episodes of Beyblade Burst and write some random chapters that are or isn't in the storyline. One last thing to say, my favorite character is Valt because he's so cute and very funny. Just watching him battle makes me wanna root for him to win each battle. Even if he loses, well, he'll try again. Besides, he loves beyblading! Okay, enough sweet talk for me here's the second chapter for you guys. Enjoy~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The lights from the sun have been blocked by the drawn curtains of Valt's room. The blue-haired boy was sound asleep, his head was nestled on his pillow with a blue blanket laying over his relaxed body. The sounds in his room were nothing except his light snores filling in the silence. While he was sleeping, he was unaware of his two siblings quietly creeping into his room. The twins were snickering quietly, not wanting to wake up his older brother's slumber.

The aqua-haired twin held his fingers and started to count down from three. Three, two, one! On go, the twins leaped up and landed onto their brother's bed, causing him to jolt awake with a loud shriek and flailing his arms around like a terrified octopus. As he takes in his surroundings, his eyes were focused on the twins giggling in front of him. He frowned at them with a mixed expression of pout and annoyance.

"You know, it's not nice to wake up your brother like that." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aw c'mon Valt, it's not that bad," Toko reassured, pretending to be innocent.

"Yeah, we have to wake you up because you have school today," Nika added.

Valt blinked for a moment before turning his head to look at the clock on his desk, 7:25 a.m. Sighing, he raised his right hand to brush his fingers through messy dark blue hair.

"Yeah, I know. I'll get ready." He mumbled.

"Great, and don't go back to sleep or we'll wake you up again," Toko warned playfully, before leaving the room with Nika following him.

Valt tossed his blanket aside and swing his legs over to the side before standing up. He walked over to the wardrobe and changed into his usual attire; a red hoodie, a white vest, blue pants and yellow/blue soap shoes. He combed his hair with a comb and placed his headband on his head to pull his hair back into its usual spiky hair. He grabbed his bey and launcher from his desk and hoisted it around his waist before exiting his bedroom to head for the kitchen. He saw his twins eating their breakfast and some freshly baked bread.

"Good morning, Valt. Your breakfast is ready." His Mom greeted, setting a plate of eggs and bacon on the table.

"Thanks Mom." Valt took his seat and gobbled up his breakfast in two minutes before taking his plate to place it in the sink before rushing out of the front door, "Later Mom."

"Goodbye Valt, be safe."

The Valtryek blader began running all the way to school. He like running because it reminds of him the speed of Valtryek, the warrior riding on his dark horse. He could feel the cool breeze blowing through him and his hair like he was free from harm and danger. He pictured Valtryek beside him, racing across the pavement with him like if he was racing him to the school. Valt grinned widely and picked up the pace to catch up with his partner like using the Rush Launch.

He looked up ahead to see where he was going and soon he spotted the school in front of him. When he arrived, he didn't have the spare time to slow down his speed because he was about to crash into Rantaro. He dug his heels into the ground like emergency brakes and skid to a halt before finally slowing down.