Chapter 8 - Lunch & Battle

Heya guys! I'm back again and don't worry, I'm good and going again. You see, I was planning to write and upload this chapter when suddenly, I got a very terrible tummyache. I have spent the entire week in recovery to get better and it's not easy with an aching belly of acid. So thanks to the doctor, I'm feeling much better. So anyways, here's the eighth chapter. Enjoy~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Valt's P.O.V

"Are you serious? What's the big idea?!"

"What?"

"I thought we're going to be hanging in the dining room?"

"Yeah, perhaps, after we caught some lunch?"

Okay, you'll be wondering about what is this talk all about? Particularly, Wakiya has taken both me and Rantaro out into the wild to a large lake that's a few meters away from our camp to do some fishing. That's right, fishing to get lunch!

"Isn't my camp so great?" The Wyvorn blader said casually, staring at the lake with satisfaction. 

And I believe I heard a loud whistle because that's the sound of Rantaro blowing off his steam from his ears in anger. I glanced at the equipment we were given; a catching net, fishing rod and a big bucket.

"Be sure you catch plenty of them, we have quite a hungry team." He bid them goodbye as he returns back to camp, leaving me and Rantaro to do all the work.

"Grah! I really hate that guy!" The Roktavor blader yelled in annoyance, walking straight to the creek and began fishing.

I sighed quietly and removed my socks and shoes, walking straight towards the lake. When my feet came in contact with water, I yelped at the coldness of the water. It's freezing man! I bit down my lip to keep myself cool and trudged though until I was standing in shallow water. I stared down through the water and I can clearly see fishes swimming around. Using the net, I swiped into the water, only to scare a lot of them. This is going to be hard.

"Yep, I'm definitely sick of him." Rantaro mumbled to himself, as his eyes still focus on the floating lure on the surface water. Then, it began to twitch and suddenly dragged into the water. "Hey! I got a bite!" Shifting himself into gear, he begin to reel in the fish to make it does get away. The fish swam in a frenzy until it leaps out of the water, revealing its colour and size. "Yeah, it's huge!"

"That was your first one?!" I yelled, swiping the net in the water again and scoop up my catch, my eyes widened "I've landed three of them!"

"Give me a break, my way is harder!" He countered, reeling in until he got the fish to the shore.

Meanwhile...

Wakiya's P.O.V

Those losers better get some good catch otherwise they're complete hopeless for lunch time. I went back to the camp because Hoji and I are going to do some fitness, that means doing some run in the woods. While jogging, I glanced around my surroundings, it would appeared to be some wild fruit, red and orange.

"Wakiya! Over here!" I heard someone called out my name so I stopped my jogging to look around for way that voice is coming from, when I saw some rustling and dropping down from the tree was Valt's twin siblings.

"Guess what? We found the most delicious-looking fruit up in the tree." Nika said, carrying an armful of red fruits.

"Do you think you can grab one for us? You're tall enough." Toko used his free hand while the rest of the fruits on the other to point to up at the tree.

"I'm kinda business." I replied but I doubt that's no way I couldn't deny that, after all, they're Valt's siblings. I sighed, "But I guess it couldn't hurt." I glanced up at the tree that Toko was pointing to and I can definitely see the most reddest fruit high up in the tree. Despite how tall the tree is and how high that fruit is, I gulped. I stared down at them, "What's so special about that one? Didn't you know that they are some laying on the ground?"