Chapter 3 - Training with Shu

Heya guys! *whistle* Would you look at that? More readers? Is it my lucky to have that many people? Damn, I could've give you guys some free cookies but... *looks at my Followers* Oh yeah, hello to those who followed me. And don't worry, I'm writing some chapters for this ship, but damn I need some time to write this because I'm far behind on watching this TV show DX. Okay, thank you for your support and here's the third chapter for you guys. Enjoy~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shu's P.O.V

What did I just do?

It was the only question I have on my mind right now. While I was throwing away the sticky napkins from the popsicle in the bin, I was focused on looking at my gloved hand. It was strange to me because I have never held Valt's hand and squeeze it gently before. Heck, I did the handshake and holding his hand when taking him to the bey stadium in the park. Sighing quietly, I turned my gaze back to see him talking with Rantaro.

I smiled softly at him. Since he started his beyclub, he always determined to have lots of friends and rivals so he can keeping battle and training with everyone forever. His passion for beyblading was the only one he desired the most, he'll keep battling for as long as he can. I watched him grinned widely before he and Rantaro rushed back to the gym. 

Shaking my head, I decided to get myself some ice-cream and then go and check on Valt. You know, I always look out for him, I mean... it's not like anything important, it's just that... I've always been there for Valt and he's always been there for me. That promise we made back then at the District Tournament... we promised that we battled each other in the finals.

Hardly to believe that Valt was no rookie, he wants to become stronger just like me. From the beginning, he and Valtryek were made for each other just like me and Spryzen. In order to get to know our style, we trained with our beys and created a bond between them. Taken back to the District tournament, Valt had been through a lot of tough battles; he defeat Rantaro, Ken, Daigo, Hoji and Wakiya. Since his victory, he grew more attached to his bey through each battle meaning that Valtryek should be awakened. But it's very important for him to do it on his own so that together, they'll able to beat their strongest opponent.

But, from the way I see it, it's just like me and Spryzen. Since my defeat with Lui in the past, I've created a new goal. A goal to train harder with Spryzen, learn new techniques and put them to the test, evaluating how my training goes. So far, I got Counter Break and Upper Launch but I need to do more than using these two, I need a technique that's powerful enough to defeat Lui's bey, Luinor.

After receiving my red popsicle from the counter, I went to sit down on a nearby bench to eat in peace. I like the view from where I was sitting, it was pleasant and calm with white clouds floating in the sky along with the cool breeze blowing gently. It took ten minutes to finish my popsicle and toss the stick in the bin before standing up to make my way to the gym.

'I wonder how's Valt doing?' I thought to myself.

I approached the double doors and opened it to step inside. Looking ahead, I saw Valt and Rantaro facing against each other in another Pokemon Trading Card Game. The grin on Valt's face tells me that he's about to win his game. Before I could go over there, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to glanced behind me and saw Wakiya.

"So, deciding to check on your little friend, huh?" He asked.

"Why? Does it really concerns you with Rantaro?" I countered.

"W-What? Idiot, it's nothing like that!" He yelled, blushing a bit.

In my opinion, I notice that he and Rantaro are somehow close or was I mistaken to be with Daigo. I don't know, those two were close but I'm not sure about Rantaro. I think he's trying to be protective for Valt if Wakiya was going to rant on with him which he have to hold him back before things are getting worst.