Chapter 1

Fifteen year old, Skylar Jones mostly known as Sky was taking a nice little stroll threw the park with her two best friends, Kassidy Flor, and Brooke Lee."Why are we walking!" Brooke said."Yea why are we.You said we were going to the mall." Kassidy growled.

       "Because I need to tell you guys really important." Sky replied stubbornly.

       "This better not be about you being an "angel" cause it's your imagination" Brooke said

       "Yea and again YOU PROMISED US YOU'LL TAKE US TO THE MALL!" Kassidy screamed.

       "SHHHHH! i'm serious.Why don't you believe me!" Sky said grudgingly.

       "Um because 1st you drink, 2nd you've been to two mental institute and 3rd you LIE a lot." Brooke said and walked away.

       Sky's face turned red as her hair full of anger and screamed at Brooke."I only been to 1 mental institute, It was a dare to drink that vodka and i DON'T LIE!" When she finished her sentence she burst out crying.

      Brooke didn't even looked back, all she said was "Come on Kassidy I'm taking you to the mall"

     "Yay i love the mall!" Kassidy screamed. Kassidy was about to run to Brooke when she looked at Sky crying. "I mean boo malls are bad?"

     "Oh Kass you don't have to lie. Go on with Brooke I'll be okay" Sky wiped away some tears and hugged Kassidy.

     Kassidy smiled and ran to Brooke and they both left Sky behind. Sky shakes her head."They'll Never Believe me, Nobody does."

    Sky reached into her pants pocket and toke out a piece of gum. She sighed and began to put it in you mouth when someone screamed. She turned around and see a Guy about Sixteen running into her and they both fell dropping her gum. Sky cursed and pushed the guy off her and started cursing at him."Well what are you waiting for dude apologise for tackling me and making me drop my gum!" Sky said.

   The guy stared at her. Mostly observing her hair."Your Skylar Jones right?" He said. "Don't change the subject! Why did you attack me and you need to get me a new gum!" And Sky picked up the filthy gum and threw it at his face."Geez okay be right back" the boy vanished and reappear again but with two pack of gum in his hand. Sky's mouth fell open. "Skylar sweetie you shouldn't keep your mouth open, bugs are going to fly in their." he snickered.

   "H-how did you-" Sky was cut off by his laughter. "Hahaha how did i left and got here so fast you asked? Well i could tell you but I'm not suppose to" he smiled evilly."Grr!" "Now i didn't Know which flavor you wanted but I toke to cherry flavored one's because i think you might like it" He handed the pack of gum to her."Who are you?" She asked as she grabbed the gum from him and put it in her pocket.

   "The name's Scott, and that's all you need to know. So are you Skylar?" "Um yes? But people call me Sky, Why?" Sky said.

   "Oh no reason" Just then Scott's phone rang and he picked it up. The next four minutes Scott answered with yes and mhmm and i promise."Yes, sir i will be there in a couple of seconds, bye" "Well i got to go Skylar" 

  "Where are you going??" Sky asked

  "Oh just Arizona" he Said. Sky eyes widened."What how are you going to get there!" she said.

   Scott just laughed "Run of course! so bye Skylar and i will be seeing you soon" And he vanished with a brush of wind behind.

"WTH just happened!" i screamed!

_____________________________________________________________________________

that's the first chapter please vote and comment and the next chapter will be coming soon

LIPSYNC SIGNING OUT