Chapter 3

Snow stormed out the the room and went through the broken window. "Come on Summer!" she hollered. Summer skipped over to Snow, avoiding the shattered glass. Sight and the tanned boy followed laughing. Brooke unfrozed Kassidy and Kassidy ran towards me,tackling me to the ground. We both giggled. "OMG!! I'm sooo happy to see youu!" she screamed in my ear."Girly, stop with the yelling your giving me a migrain." i pushed her off and got up. I notice a girl with curly hair standing in the corner. She was with the six people that came bursting in. She looked about Fifteen. "Kassidy stop horse playing. We need to take her to Arizona" she said crossing her arms and walked out."Arizona??" "yeah Arizona. it's where our training base is." a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw no one. "Did you say that Brooke?" i asked her. she shooked her head. "It's probably Zach." She must of be referring to the sixth person that came. "Yup it's me" Next to Kassidy something shimmered and a boy apeared. I fumbled back a bit surprised.

        He had dark hair,shagged a bit. His eyes were green, too green though it was creeping me out. He wore a black leather jacket and a black shirt underneath it,Black jeans and black vans. Geez I thought  I don't think he discovered any other colors besides black. We  winked at me. "Ello sweet cheeks." i rolled my eyes. Kassidy and Brooke snickered. "Can we please go." I said irritated. "Sure come on Sky" Brooke said and we all followed her through the broken window even Logan but he was invisible most of the time.

        When we stepped out outside there were 3 vehicles parked outside. A black motorcycle, a yellow H3 Hummer, and a Mercedes Benz. I didnt see the tanned boy or Sight anywhere. Snow,Summer,and the curly haired girl was already in the Hummer in deep conversation. Zach already started to walk over to the motorcycle. "Come on Sky!" Kassidy pulled me and Brooke over to the Mercedes Benz. We all got into the car, Me and Brooke in the front and Kassidy in the driver's seat."Hey what about Sight and the tanned boy? Where are they?" i asked. Brooke arched her eyebrows."You Mean Alex and Sight? They're already at Arizona." she said. My eyes widned. "Already! did they took the hovercraft?" "No they didn't. He teleported over there and toke her with him. And there isnt a hovercraft.I lied to get you out of here."

       I looked at her.She looked at me and grinned showing her braces.I playfully punched her arm."I can't believe you lied to me Brooklyn Lee!" Kassidy giggled in the back. Kassidy knows that brooke hates me using her full name.