Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO IS HERE!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

   I was confused at what just happened here. First ever since my birthday last year I've been having these strange dreams that i was flying with beautiful white wings. Then when i try to tell my parents and friends they think i'm crazy so they put me in a mental institute for two days and let me out! Then a stranger out of nowhere comes up to me and drops my gum and then ran like that super hero Flash and got me gum and ask me if i was Skylar Jones? What does he want with me? Then he says he's going to run to Arizona like an idiot and leaves in a flash.

   I just shake my head as i walked to my house. As i came to the walkway i see a big white van in the driveway and my front door is open. Three guys came out the house wearing white suits and behind them was my parents. I started to walk back when a big fat man in a white suit grabbed both my arms and push me to the floor. "WTF! Mom, Dad what's going on?" i yelled at my parents as the three men tried to put  a straight jacket on me. Again they tried. I kicked the first guy in the crotch and the second in the stomach. they both fell down and the third one had a tranquilizing gun in his hand and yell at me.

   "Don't try anything or else!" He said. I put my hands behind my back as the fat guy put the straight jacket on me. My parents were standing in front of me. "Oh Skylar we had to do this" Dad said putting his hand on my hair."No you didn't you wanted to! You guys hate me! I am an ANGEL!" I screamed. The fat guy was twirling his finger beside his head which is a sign that is saying i'm cuckoo. "No we don't and your not an angel. Your silly little dreams don't tell you your an angel! Angels don't even exist!" Mom said as she tried to kiss me on the forehead but i spit in her face."Oh save it mom." the men carried me away from my parents."Now am i going to Aurora Behavioral Health Care again" i said to the men as they put me in the van. "Bahaha no your going to Sheet mental institute in Oregon." The fat guy said in a hazy voice.

   "Fuck. My parents really found a institute far enough that they will probably have an excuse for not visiting. So chubby how long am i staying over there, Five, Six days like last time?" i asked snickering as i called him chubby."Hehe not even close darling. If i were you i would change your facebook status to where your living for the past 70 years" He said and the other guys chuckled. Ugh! I banged my head at the door of the van and knocked myself out. Aren't i soo smart!

   When i woke up i was in a white shirt up to my neck like a turtleneck and white pants. The first thing i thought was eww they changed me! They never changed me in Aurora Behavioral Health Care. I also notice that i wasn't wearing a straight jacket thank god. Lifted my pale hands and see i was wearing black fingerless gloves. what the hell is up with the gloves??

      I touch the fabric of the glove and it felt very rough. I shrugged and scratched my head. Something didn't felt right. i ran my hands threw my hair and It only lasted 5 seconds before my hands left my hair. My hair is short! I know from all that happen today I'm worrying about my hair but my hair is important! "WTF! CAN SOMEONE COME INSIDE HERE!!!" I screamed. I looked around the room. the walls were bloody red and the room looked big enough to throw a party in. I got up from the black chair i was sitting on and walk towards the only door in the room. I grabbed the knob and turned it and the door opened. huh the door is open? that's weird.  I thought.

   I walked out the door and into a long, white hallway. Suddenly Five guys in the hallway came running towards me and pushed me in the room. One of the guys which was Chubby put on a red straight jacket on me and pushed me on the chair. "Where da ya think ya going little red?" said one of the five guys who had a strong irish accent. "Well the door was open and-"