one.

(Mani's POV)

"Alright girls take five!" Sean called out to us as he got up from his seat. We all dramatically dropped to the ground in exhaustion — well, just Dinah and I. "So you guys know that y'all manager is sick and couldn't make it to this practice slash meeting." Sean questioned as he looked at us individually while we nodded. "So for today I'll be in charge of telling you guys the moves for this tour. Yeah?" He asked again. "Yes sir!" Dinah shouted out childishly but military style. "Girl." I looked over at her with a slight stank expression only to begin cackling. "Besides Dinah's childish ass.. I take that as we all agree. So! First things first, manager wanted to add someone for the opening of the show. And as a matter of fact, they are actually here right now. Y/N!"

(Y/N's POV)
"Okay mama I call you later." I spoke into the phone eventually hanging up afterward once hearing my name being called by Sean. By this time I was already more than nervous. Not only would I be around the multi-platnium selling group, I'm also going to be around my crushes of all crushes. Crazy as hell right? Inhaling deeply then exhaling shortly after, I adjust the strapback cap on my head along with the flannel that was wrapped around my waist. Hearing my name being shouted out for the second time, I let out a deep sigh eventually making my way over to where everyone else was at.

"Yo?" I called out as I approached the group with a nervous smile. "I'm Y/N." I state confidently while looking around at all the girls and, more importantly her, with a charming smile. All the girls seemed nice, they all greeted me and made sure I felt comfortable. Well, everybody except for Normani. From the moment I had walked in she had to shit, but that ain't my business. I just recommend she takes that shit before she blows a gasket.

The remainder of rehearsals had went smoothly. I picked up all the choreo Sean put down for my set, all the girls (except for our chocolate friend) and the band members fell in love with me, and I also get a chance to sing a song with the girls toward the end of their set. Just as they all turned to leave, I gave them all hugs and high fives. "Those girls are wild." I laugh to myself as I turn and head back into the room only to be met with a stressed looking Normani. "Uh, you good shawty?"

"Don't call me that." She spat while turning to look in my direction. "Look, I don't know who made this a thing but don't get it twisted. You're not that good. You're only here because of who your parents are because quiet as it's kept? You ain't shit." She spat venomously with an overly toothy grin on her face.

"Damn shawty, who the fuck pissed in your wheaties?" I asked with a hearty chuckle as I turn and began to pack my duffle bag. "And to think, I was planning to put this dick on you. But with an attitude like that? My shit won't even touch you." My chuckles pick up as I rest my hand against my stomach and use my freehand to pick up my bag. "Oh yeah, I must be the shit if you wasted your time saying something to me." No one in their fucking life has ever talked to me like that, real shit. I mean I know I'm not shit but she can't tell me that! The fuck she think she is with her fine ass? But it's cool tho, I'ma fuck all her friends on the tour bus.

Remember that crush I had? Fuck it.