four.

Daddy's back.

(Y/N's POV)
"Boo hurry up! We're gonna start the movie."

"Aight, thickums. I'm coming. I just need to grab my phone charger real quick." I reply as I jog toward the bus I was staying on. Needless to say, Dinah and I have been getting rather close. She kinda reminds me of my sister, so I think that's why I've latched onto her. Now Ryan on the other hand? Completely in love. Honestly I'm starting to think that's the only reason she came out here.

After finally reaching my bus, I pull the door open and bounce up the stairs and over to my bunk. "Where is it..?" I mumble to myself as I sift through my duffle bag only to stop at the sound of muffled cries. "Uh.." I continue as I slowly turn and make my way toward the rest of the bunks. Once in the middle of the aisle, I pause and look around to find the source of the cries. That's when it hit me. It was Normani.

(Mani's POV)
From as far back as 2012, I was always ridiculed for being the only African American girl in the group. I've literally been called everything from a field nigger to a porch monkey; literally if it's racist toward black people, I've been called it. Since the beginning it's crushed me, I had done nothing but sang for these so called "fans'. Everyday I log onto my social media, it's something new which is why I don't appear on the platforms but every so often.

"Bobblehead.." I hear y/n call out from behind me.

"Go away, Y/n I'm not in the mood to be tore down anymore so if you don't mind, just leave." I stated coldly as I pulled my Hello Kitty blanket up over my head and closed my eyes. I didn't wanna hear another name, another insult, or anything. I wanted nothing more than to be at home in my panties with a plate of chicken wings beside me. Was that too much to ask? Apparently so. "I can feel you staring at me, close the curtain and go on about your business. I'm sure your "thickums" is waiting for you."

I don't know why I even said that knowing Y/n doesn't listen to save her life. Before I could roll my eyes again, I felt her body climbing into the bunk behind my own. "Y/n..." I mumbled as she wrapped her arm around my waist protectively. "Sh, don't even. Lets call of the fight for tonight, I wanna be here for you." She stated softly which caused me to fall into her embrace. As much as it pained me to say it, something about Y/n made me feel safe. Honestly? Seeing this caring and protective side of her did some good.

(Y/n's POV)
After a peaceful night's sleep, I was awoken to an over energized Ryan banging on the bus door. "AYYYY Y/N AND MANI SITTING IN A TREE. GETCHO ASS UP AND LETS GO EAT." She chanted as she continued to bang on the massive door.

"Shut upppp!" I whined as I slowly began to stir behind Normani. "Y/n, your arm is pressing on my ass. Moooove." My whines grew by the second until realization crashed into me. "That's not my arm, Normani.." I stated as I glanced down and watch her slowly turn toward me with an unreadable stare. Part of me couldn't tell if she wanted me or wanted to slap me; I'd take both, I like a woman that can get rough. Just when I thought I might be getting some, she does the unthinkable and kicks me out.

"I think you should go." She states while trying her hardest not to look down at my third leg pressing up against her. "O-okay.." was all I could mutter as I slid out of her bunk and grabbed my duffle bag, throwing the strap onto my shoulder while taking the walk of shame off the bus and into the hotel parking lot.

"Daaaaaamn sonny, she kicked you out halfway through huh?" Ryan asked with a dumb smirk on her face.

"Whatchu mean?"

My brows furrowed as I followed Ryan's gaze downward. "Oh shit." I mumbled as I shifted my duffle around to place it in front of my apparent member. "Look here, go take care of that and meet me down in the lobby. "Yes mother." I roll my eyes and pad my way into the luxurious hotel and up to the so we could go.