nine.

(No ones POV)

"I love you." The words slipped from Normani's mouth as she found her lips dangerously close to Y/n's.

"I-" Y/n begin before glancing down at Normani's soft pairs. "I lo-" she continued only to be stopped by the back of the door being banged against the wall causing both of their heads to dart toward it.

"WHAT YALL DO- oops." Choie semi winced as she noticed the intimate moment she had interrupted. "My bad.." she backed away slowly, instantly noticing the anger in Normani's eyes. Before Normani could curse she slammed the door and took off down the hallway.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, I know how she is." Y/n chuckled while playing with one of Normani's braids. "Hey.."

"Mhm.."

Y/n's eyes adverted to the other girl's. She knew she wanted to make this a memorable birthday for Mani, and she just knew how to make that happen. "Do you trust me?" She asked while holding onto the shorter girl's hand.

"When you ask me like that? No. I can see you're up to some bullshit." Normani glared as she snatched away and folded her arms against her chest.

"Bullshit? Mani please. I love you, I would never put you in the middle of some bullshit.." Y/n spoke softly as she wrapped an arm around Normani's waist and pulled her closer.

"Y-you love me?" Normani questioned, the blush along her neck and ears deepening by the second. Y/n nodded as she guided her hands along the smaller girl's curves. "More than anything." She replied with a warm smile which caused the glow on Normani's face to grow deeper. Both girl's eyes sparkled with love as she leaned her head down and captured the others in a tender kiss.

Yes, they've kissed before but there was something about this particular one. It had been awhile since they had been alone and able to express how they felt about each other; maybe that was the difference. One thing was for sure ; Normani and Y/n didn't care.

[ HOURS LATER ]

"You have kissed a thousand times, maybe more.
But today the feeling is new.
No longer simply partners and best friends, you have become one and can now seal the agreement with a kiss.
Today, your kiss is a promise.
You may kiss the bride."

As you can see, the two lovebirds' adventure landed them in the back of somone's wedding. Normani smiled as she hugged Y/n's arm and watched the couple at the altar exchange a kiss. Even though it wasn't theirs, witnessing this moment heightened the romance between the two.

They continued on their journey and found themselves in front of the Bellagio fountain.

"I don't want this to end." Normani spoke softly as she wrapped her arms around Y/n's shoulders. It was well past 4AM and her flight was booked for 7AM. She knew time would fly before she had to leave her night of bliss and return to reality. Y/n let out a soft laugh against Mani's neck as she wrapped her arms around her body tighter and pulled her closer. "It doesn't have to.." she replied as she tilted her head upward and met Normani's gaze.
"Wh- what?" She mumbled as her eyes searched Y/n's mischief filled ones.

"Lets leave now." Y/n began as a grin creeped across her lips. "You need a break, I can see it in your eyes." She continued as she reached up and combed her fingers thru the shorter girl's hair. "Lets just say fuck it and go, baby. You, me, wherever you wanna go."

"What do you say, manibear?"

A/N; Y'all don't know how hard this was. Gimme ideas tho. Should she go? Where to? Drop comments or message me. Until next time pretty people.