Chapter 7- How could I?

CONTAIN SOME SEXUAL CONTENT

   I knocked on Pattie's door, slightly worried as I heard cries and faint screams, and knew immediately that it was Justin's. I bite the side of my lips, looking awkwardly at my foot, that was slipped inside of my favorite pairs of sandals as waited for someone to come and let me in:
   -I'm so sorry, Mackenzie! I'm having a little trouble with him. -she said, letting me inside only to see Justin on the floor, screaming and hugging Pattie's legs- Come in honey, he should feel better in a minute.
   -M-mo-mmy! N-no! -he screamed, embracing his mom's legs one more time- I-I don't w-want y-you to g-g-go!
   -Baby, mommy have to, alright? -she said, looking down at him, almost crying herself.
   -N-no m-mo-mmy! -he screamed more and more.
   -Baby, mommy is not going on vacation without you, I'm just going to work so I can earn money and give you all those nice stuff.
   -N-no l-ea-ve J-justin!
   -If I stay, I can't buy you any new toys, babe. Do you know that where mommy's going there's a huge toys store?
   -I-I j-jus-t wa-nt y-you, mo-mmy! -he was sobbing and my heart was breaking just of seeing his puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks.
   -Oh, so you don't want the new Buzz LightYear so?
   -N-new B-buzz?
   -Yeah, I googled it and saw that there's one there. Is not even in United States yet.
   -I-I w-ant mo-mmy! -he said now, making both Pattie and I smile. He was just sobbing a little bit, rubbing his eyes.
   -Ok, so you will stay this three days with Kenzie and I will go buy your toy, alright? I will be back before you know it! -she said, raising Justin and laying him comfortably on her shoulder.
   -Al-right mo-mmy! -he closed his eyes slightly, I could see that he was getting tired, it was 8 am still.
   -I love you, my pretty boy! -she kissed his head and slipped his pacifier on, rocking him smoothly and slowly helping him fall asleep -Here, Mackenzie, get him, I really need to go. Bed time is 8 pm or he will get grumpy, don't forget! All that you need is written on the notebook and don't hesitate to call if you need something- she said, passing him to my lap gently.
   -Have a save flight, we will see you in 3 days! -I whisper, rubbing my baby's soft hair.
   With that, Pattie left, smiling but I could still see a bit of remorse for leaving Justin. Well, I would too. But, we will be fine, right?
   I laid Justin down on the coach as I went to his room, trying to be as quiet as possible. I had an idea to cheer him up a little bit. Maybe we could go to the beach. Somedays ago he told me that he would love to be there, so, big Mackenzie here had the amazing idea of bringing him. Yeah, I know.
   Looking into the billion drawers inside his closet, I finally found his swimwear clothes and grabbed a blue printed shorts for him, and threw a new pair of shorts, underwear and t-shirt just in case, for him into my big beach bag.
   With all my stuff, I went to his large bathroom and changed for my swimsuit and a light fresh dress, putting my hair up in a high ponytail. I took opportunity and grabbed his kids 90 sunscreen and his medication, and just before I left his room, I took his flip flops with me. Now, we're almost ready.
   I kept an eye on him as I went to the kitchen and grabbed some goldfish, a squeeze sneak to go of strawberry sauce, and a bottle filled with water for him, in case he get hungry. Washing one of his favorite binky, I put into the pacifier case and we were all set and ready to go.
   -Jay, baby, wake up! -I said, gently rubbing his shoulders as his puffy eyes slowly opened and he looked at me with a groggy face, still sucking on his pacifier- We are going to the beach, honey!
   That was all it took for a happy Justin wake up and start to jump on the coach, screaming of pure joy. I laughed and managed to change him, but had a bit of trouble applying sunscreen because all of his moving.
   -N-no mo-re! -he screamed, starting to get upset as I rubbed a little bit more of the sticky cream to his stomach- S-stop!
   -Done, done! -I raised my hands, laughing making him smile as I let him go- Let's go, bad boy! C'mon!
   Justin made me get all his toys first, and then we were on our way to the beach. He told me how he was exited to see the fishes and find Dory and Nemo, and I just laughed at his thoughts. I wonder what's his dreams like.
   -And we are here! -I opened the back door for him, and he managed to unbuckled himself and jump out of the car, his toys securely in his arms- Let's go, Jay! Do you want me to remove your shoes so you can feel the sand?
   He nodded as I did, getting some smiles out of him as his foot touched the warm fluffy sand. I found a table for us and let all my stuff there, turning to Justin, who was pointing to the sea.
   -Do you want to go there and swim a little bit? -I asked and he nodded, leaving his toys and making grabby hands towards me. The beach was quite empty, so I wasn't scared of losing him.
   I grabbed him and slowly walked towards the ocean, that I presumed it was freezing cold. As I got closer, I noticed Justin tensing up a little bit:
   -S-sca-red! -he whimpered, holding tighter on my body.
   -It's ok, baby! I'm here, and it's just water, as you are taking a bit bath! -I said, going into the water and making my baby cry as it touched his legs -No, baby! Do you want to go out and play in the sand?
   -O-out K-kenzie! -he cried and I immediately backed up, holding him tight as he screamed.
   -Sh sh, see, we are out! Stop crying baby! -I cooed as I went back to our table- You are ok!
   He nodded slowly and rubbed his eyes as I sat him of the sand and he stopped crying. I sat with him and gave him his buckets, shovels and molds, getting a cute smile back.
   I watched him play, as I gently stuck some gold fishes inside his plump lips. He chewed telling me a whole new story of how Nemo got lost, while he played and showed me his toys.
   It was a pretty chill day, but the sun was hot at the same time. I loved weather like this, I could stay here the whole day. And we actually did. Justin played with his beach toys, we played some soccer, we searched for shells and he played with his sand wheel. I was so happy he was having tons of fun.
   -Here baby, drink some water, I don't want you getting dehydrated! -I said, trying to insert the nipple inside his mouth as he told me another story.
   -W-wann-a g-o t-there! -he said, spitting out the bottle and pointing to the water.
   -Are you sure, baby? We need to go home in a bit, is getting cold.
   -I-I wa-nna! -he whined showing me his cutest mad face. I laughed a little bit and grabbed his hand, standing up.
   -Alright, Jay! Let's go!
   I walked slowly with him and he just flinched a little bit as his legs touched the water. I took a hold of him as we went into deeper water. I wasn't sure if he could swim and we didn't want accidents, right?
   -J-jus-tin love-s K-kenzie! -he said, hugging me as smiled at him- K-kenzie lov-es Ju-stin t-too?
   -Yeah, baby! I love you! -I pecked his lips, not thinking at all and regretting immediately.
   He leaned in more, our foreheads touching as our breath mixed up. He looked at me deeply as we glued our lips together, and for my surprise he slipped his tongue inside of my mouth, kissing me passionately. I could swear he was kissed before, but I knew he wasn't. But it was just so loving, wild and gentle at the same time. Oh my God, how I love this boy. Wait, what?
   I separated the kiss with some pecks as he giggled and hugged me tighter. This boy was something else. I laughed at his cuteness and placed another wet kiss on his mouth.
   -Let's go home baby! -I said, getting him out of the water and on the way back home.

   -Get back here, boy! I need to give you your bath, stinking butt! -I giggled as Justin ran naked around the house, trying to get away from me.
   -N-no! -he laughed as I grabbed him, as laid him down on the hot water, smiling as he one more time, put that pounty face on.
   -I need to clean you up, don't do this face or I will smash you up with kisses! -I said, pinching his cheeks and kissing his nose as he smiled.
   I let him play with his toys as I washed his blond soft locks with the new Johnson's Baby Time For Bed shampoo. He loved when I rubbed his head with the tip of my fingers, and purred at my touch. Then I applied the conditioner and combed his hair with my fingers as the creamy product made his locks even softer.
   *****Putting some liquid Fisher Price soap on my hands, I gently started to rub his body in circular motions, making Justin moan a little bit. This is weird.
   His moans started to get a little more louder as I got near his private area, and without thinking of anything else, I laid my hand on the tip of his penis. What the fuck I was thinking?
   He let a loud moan out as I gently started to rub back and forth his member, pecking his lips as I did. He was so soft, and was enjoying my touch.
   -Sh baby, is it nice? -I asked, and kept rubbing him.
   -Y-ye-ah K-kenzie! -he moaned, putting his head back as I went to the tip of his penis. I rubbed there in circular motions and enjoyed feeling his soft skin. He didn't have any hair there and his skin felt just like baby's.
   I moved my other hand around his whole body as I kept masturbating him. Soon, I felt some warm liquid on my hand and noticed he reached his climax. Then, I started the feel guilty immediately. What I was thinking? OMG! What did I just did?*****
   -Baby, I'm so sorry! -I said, almost bursting into crying as I took his out of his bath and dried him with his towel.
   -S-orry? W-was s-o g-ood K-kenzie! C-can y-you d-o i-t aga-in? -he said, smiling innocently at me. Oh God, what did just happened?
   -You can tell anyone ok? This is something private between me and you! You can't even tell mommy, ok?
   He nodded and smiled, sticking his pacifier inside his mouth as I dressed him up on his pj's. He yawned and made grabby hands. I knew he was tired, even more now with just happened.
   Grabbing him, I slipped the nipple inside of his mouth and let the warm milk fill his cheeks and stomach. I rocked him, and held his bottle for him, murmuring some random song, as I watched him fall asleep.
   My mind was driving me crazy and I couldn't help but feel guilty. Did I just abused him? I really did that? Oh fuck! How could I? What am I going to do? Well, no sleeping for you tonight, Mackenzie! I'm such a screw up.