Chapter 10- Henry

Pattie's POV
I paced inside my room, trying to keep my nervousness to myself, a thing that I've been doing since Saturday, the day Mackenzie quit. A friend of mine suggested a nurse, one guy that went to Med School but couldn't find a job, so I gave it a try and called him, turned out that I liked him. His name was Henry, and I just called to schedule a interview for him, but we actually talked a lot more than I expected. He was a little older than I thought, not that old, 30 years old it's fine for Justin. He was discreet, nice, polite and apparently in love with kids. He may be the perfect nurse for Justin, but I couldn't help and be worried. He bonded so nicely with Mackenzie. She was helping him, and I could notice the improvement in his speech, shyness and independence. Well, I guess I'll miss Mackenzie.
I walked quietly to the kitchen, preparing Justin's bottle as I watch my baby playing with his new Toy Story's collection of dolls. He was sitting on the floor, still a little pale from the surgery, and totally focused on his toys. He crashed Woody and Buzz, starting a little fight as his mouth kept on with all the background noises. How cute can he get?
As I was waiting for the microwave to beep, the door bell rang and my heart stopped as I watched Justin:
-K-kenzie! Sh-she's ba-ck mo-mm-y! Y-yay! -he screamed, leaving all his toys behind and running to the door. Well, he doesn't know Mackenzie quit yet.
I laughed a little bit at his happiness, but swallowed a lump just of thinking how sad he will get when he notice that Mackenzie is no longer his nurse. I raised and laid him on my arms, shushing him and opening the door right after, just to see Henry standing outside.
He was tall, had big blue eyes and some light curls that were messily placed on the top of his head. He was wearing a nurse outfit, all white, just like scrubs and as he smiled at me, I felt Justin tensing up on my arms.
-Hi, Henry! How are you? Come in, please! -I said, smiling as Justin laid his head on my shoulder, shyly- Make yourself at home.
-Hi, Mrs. Mallette! -he said, stepping inside the large living room- Hey buddy!
Justin whined as Henry tried to tickle his belly, hugging me closely and letting a small cry out:
-I'm sorry, he's a little shy! Say hi, Justin! Henry will be with you today! -I rocked him a little bit, trying to get him to say something.
-K-kenzie! -he whined, pressing his body more towards mine.
-Kenzie can't come today! You will be staying with Henry, alright? Mommy needs you to be a big boy!
-K-kenzie! -he said quietly once again, trying to get out of my grip now. I set him on the floor as he ran to his toys and I turned back to Henry.
-Well, I gotta go real soon! He is shy and is still recovering from his surgery, so he can be a little hard today. I think you already know where is what and his routine, am I right?
-Yes, mam! I got everything covered. Don't worry -he sent me a confident smile.
As I nodded, he turned his attentions to Justin, what was back on the floor, crashing his toys together. I just watched as Henry sat besides him, and Justin hugged his toys and went back a little bit, being the selfish baby that he is.
-Hey, buddy! What are you doing? -Henry tried but Justin's expression kept harsh, as he held his toys securely.
-M-my to-ys! N-no y-y-ours! -he said, his eyebrows turning mad.
-I really wanted to play with you, buddy. Can't I?
-P-pla-y wi-th m-me? -Justin asked, his face relaxing a little bit- Y-ye-ah.
-You can show me how to play, right?
-Y-ye-ah. Y-yo-u ca-n b-e W-oody! -Justin smiled, giving his Woody doll to Henry. Well, I guess that was easy.
-Jay, mommy has to go now, alright? -I kissed his head as he smiled and nodded at me- Behave little one, mommy will be back at five.
-B-b-ye mo-mmy! L-lov-e y-you!
-I love you too, baby! See you guys later! -I said at the door.
-Bye, Mrs. Mallette! -Henry said, before I closed the door and made my way to work
________________________________
Narrador's POV
-Come on, Justin! You have to eat! -Henry said, attempting to feed Justin the hot soup that Pattie left for him. He was trying to be patient, bur Justin was really getting in his nerves. He found Justin a spoiled child and didn't quite get his autism. He was just pretending to be patient, he didn't like kids. He didn't want to be there. He didn't like Justin.
-N-no! -Justin argued, hitting Henry's hand that held a spoonful with the hot liquid, making him spill everything- N-n-no e-eat. N-no h-ungry!
-Look what you've made me do, stupid boy! -he screamed angrily, making Justin whine as his loud voice scared him.
The poor boy's breath became uneven, as tears and more tears started to run down his cheeks. He was scared of loud noises, and mainly scared of Henry now. All that ran into his mind was how much he missed Mackenzie as little sobs escaped his small plump lips.
-Are you crying? -Henry screamed once again, his face all red with anger as he got near Justin- Come here, I will give you a real reason to cry!
With that, Henry grabbed Justin harshly, and flew to the nearest coach, sitting down and laying the boy on his stomach between his legs while Justin used all his strength to set himself free. His heart raced faster as Henry bared his behind, and he let out a bloody scream as he started to hit with all he got, Justin's little butt.
-S-sto-p! P-pl-ea-se! H-hu-rts! -Justin screamed, trying to kick his legs as Henry's hand left red hot marks on his sensitive white skin. He felt everything burning, and was way to scared.
-Shut up! -the man placed another hard spank to the younger boy's bottom- I will make this much worse if you keep screaming.
-K-kenz-ie! -he cried, just laying there, letting Henry spank him as he was feeling his body way too weak to keep fighting- M-mom-my h-help!
I seemed hours for Justin as he felt his butt on fire, his body weak and his head pouting as tears and more tears ran down his sore cheeks. He couldn't even move his legs as he felt everything hurting. Henry just kept going, removing all his madness in Justin's skin. He was way too strong and with every swat, Justin felt even weaker.
-If you don't want to eat now, you won't eat or drink anything for the whole day. -Henry said loudly as he sat Justin on the coach, still bare- And if you fucking tell your mom or anyone about this, I will make your next punishment way worst! Got it?
Justin just nodded, too scared to do anything other then nod. He felt pain as Henry raised his pants and underwear back, but didn't say anything as the older man disappeared in the room, leaving Justin to cry himself to sleep.
________________________________
-Bye, Henry! -Pattie said quietly, not wanting to alarm Justin, that slept peacefully on the coach- Thank you!
-Bye, Mrs. Mallette! I will see you tomorrow! -Henry whispered and left, leaving Pattie alone with her beyond loved baby boy.
She smiled a little bit at Justin's small figure, sleeping quietly, sucking his thumb on the coach while some random movie played on the TV. He was such a beautiful boy. She couldn't imagine what happened today, as he stroked his blondish locks, as he let out little soft breaths. After a little while stoking her favorite person in the entire world, she smiled as her boy started to slowly open his caramel eyes, that were a little glassy with tears:
-Hey, love! It's mommy! -she said quietly- Don't need to be scared!
-M-mo-mmy! -he said weakly, bursting in tears as he made grabby hands towards her.
Pattie got worried at the exact moment, gently laying Justin down on her arms, stroking his swollen cheeks as he felt his baby smell:
-Sh sh sh! I'm here! Shh shh! -she nudged him, rocking him softly and talking in baby speech, trying to calm him down immediately- You can choose dinner today, baby! As you are such a good boy.
-N-no di-nn-er! -he cried, hugging her tightly, feeling pain in all his back part.
-You ate baby? -she made him nod as hot tears fell from his eyes- What about a hot shower?
-T-to-ok i-it, mo-mmy! -he whispered, still crying but enjoying her arms. He hated laying, but couldn't let his mom see his bottom, all red and bruised. He was too scared of Henry.
-Wow, baby! I'm glad I found Henry! He left you ready for bed huh? -Pattie smiled, still holding Justin, who flinched just to hear his new nurse's name- So I guess I will let you rest, my love! Do you want mommy to stay with you a little bit?
She smiled as her boy nodded and just kept rocking him, murmuring a song that used to calm him down completely. Justin just cried quietly for a little bit, feeling his stomach hurt of hunger, his bottom sore and just missing Mackenzie. She will be back, right?
That was the last thing that ran into his mind as he blacked out in his mom's loving arms.