Chapter 15- You sing?

-Justin! I can't stay laying down on this coach all day again! -I whined, as he just watched the same episode of Paw Control for the tenth time this week -We will get fat! All we do is eat and watch tv!
   -I-I li-ke w-wat-ch-ing T-TV, K-kenzie! -he pointed, sitting on the coach and crossing his arms, turned to me- Wh-at d-do y-you w-wan-t t-to do t-hen?
   -I don't know, Jay! But this is getting pretty boring! We have to do something we never done before!
   -C-co-ok? -he suggested, making me laugh! For a little person that hates eating, he likes to cook!
   -We already did this!
   -S-si-ing?
   My eyes got wide at his suggestion and he was dead serious about that. I giggled at him, but he just kept looking at me, waiting for my answer. Today was a bit cloudy, and it had rained.. so we just couldn't go out. Well, I guess singing is not a bad idea.
   -Alright! -I laughed, making him smile- Are you going to perform to me?
   -Y-ye-ah! -he giggled, turning off the tv and standing  up on the central table of the living room, making me laugh- I-I'm th-e f-famo-us h-hot b-boy an-d-d y-you'-re m-y f-an!
   I burst into laughing as just looked at him while he was laughing himself. I nodded and just sat there, as he pulled his pants down a little bit, showing me his boxers just as teenagers have been doing now. Oh God, this will be good.
   -C-can I-I st-tart? -he asked, grabbing the remote control to pretend it was a microphone.
   -Yeah, go ahead, Jay! -I said, just waiting for him.
   -O-oka-y! Y-you h-hav-e t-to s-scre-am l-like a f-fan a-and reco-rd o-okay?
   I nodded, enjoying this a lot more that I expected. I grabbed my phone and started to record, just as he asked, and then, waited for him to begin:
   -Justin! -I screamed, giggling- You are so hot! I love you so much! You are my life!
   He laughed and started to sing shyly the first part of the lyrics. I was just laughing, but as he began, my whole world stopped. I payed attention to his sweet voice. He was really good!

I need you boo, I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
I need you boo, I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight

   I just kept recording, enjoying the song as he was now, singing more comfortably. His eyes were glued to mine, and he knew just right how to perform. How did he learn all of this? I guess he was more smart than we all thought he was. I wondered if Pattie ever heard him sing.

Hey! Little mama, oh, you a stunna'
Hot, lil' figure, yes, you a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours,
You're a class all your own
And, oh, little cutie, when you talk to me
I swear, the whole world stops, you're, my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you are mine, you are one of a kind

   He was undeniably good at what he was doing. He sang really breathy, light style. I could hear him all day and I would never get tired of his voice, it was smooth.

And you mean to me what I mean to you and together baby
There is nothing we won't do
'Cause if I got you, I don't need money
I don't need cars, girl, you're my all
And oh! I'm into you, and girl, no, one else would do
'Cause with every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I, no I can't be the only one
I bet his heart's all over the world tonight
With the love of his life who feel
What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you girl
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you

     He sounded warm and smokey, and I really liked that. He was not the puppy little Justin when he was singing, you could see that he was having fun and that it was coming from the heart. Once again.. where did he learned all this stuff?
   As I was droned in thoughts, I didn't notice Justin laughing, looking at me. I giggled at him, and stopped the video, going back to being a fan, but being true now:
   -Oh my God, Justin! -I said, pulling him to my arms and smudging him with kisses- Where did you learn all of that?
   -T-tv! -he said, making me laugh! Sure, that's all he likes to do the whole day.. watch tv!
   -You are so good, buddy! You should be famous, you know that?
   -I-I n-ever sa-ng t-to an-yone! H-how ca-n I-I b-e fa-mous? -he asked, laying down on my chest.
   -Well, that's a good thing, because I recorded you! You don't need to sing to anyone! -I told him, making him smile!
   -G-gra-mp-a t-to s-ee!
   -You want grandpa to see you singing?
   -Y-yeah! -he said, clapping a little bit.
   -Do you want me to put on YouTube and then you can call him and tell him to watch it?
   -Y-yeah!!
   -Alright! -I laughed, opening the youtube app, Justin still laying on my chest, watching as I created his chanel- What do you want to put as a name, Jay?
   -K-kid-s! -he said, smiling at me, adorably.
   -It can't be called kids!! This name already exists!
   -G-gi-ve t-to J-jus-tin!
   I gave the phone to him, watching as he examined my device. He looked and looked, probably thinking of a name! I just gave him some time, wanting him to do this on his own!
   I started to rub his head as he thought, watching his baby face on my chest. I kissed his head a little bit as he played with the keyboard of my phone.
   -D-done! C-cre-ted! -he said, smiling sheepishly at me.
   -Yeah- I said, looking at his name and laughing- Kidrauhl?
   -Y-yeah! -he clapped once again- K-kid-s!
   I laughed some more, not getting exactly what he means, but just uploading the video on the internet. He smiled when I showed him that the process was complete!
   -Do you want to call grandpa now? -I asked, watching him play with his fingers.
   -N-na-p f-firs-t! -he looked at me, his eyes a bit droopy.
   I giggled at him, and reached for his untouched bottle of milk that I was trying to feed him earlier. I adjusted him in my lap, so he was on top of me, on his stomach, while I slowly fed him his formula.
   I kept rubbing his head as I watched him drinking the milk. He was just looking up at me, before being consumed with tiredness. I was slowly falling asleep, right after him, but was alarmed by my phone beeping:
   "Scooter Braun liked your video"
   "Scooter Braun commented on your video"
   Ignoring the notifications, I just dozed off.