Chapter 14- C-a-ke?

Justin was wrapped around my waist as I sat down on the coach of his large living room. His head was in my chest, and his eyes were a little droppy. It was his first day back home after what happened, and he was very quiet. His pacifier was inside his mouth as I rubbed his soft hair.
-Are you alright, Jay? -I asked quiet, kissing one of his rosy cheeks. He just looked at me, hugging me tighter-What happened, babe?
-S-sc-a-re-d! -he said, looking up at me, tears still on his eyes- H-h-en-ry!
-No, buddy! -I adjusted him on my lap so he could lay his head on my shoulder-You are safe now!
-K-ke-nzie w-ill n-n-ot l-ea-ve J-jus-t-in a-ga-in, y-ye-ah?
-I won't, my love! -I smiled at him, kissing his forehead now- I will stay here as long as you and your mommy wants me.
-F-fo-r-eve-r t-t-hen! -he smiled now, wrapping his arms around my neck.
-Well, okay then!
-A-r-e w-e g-et-ti-ng m-a-rri-ed? -he asked, surprising me.
-What have you been watching, Jay?
I giggled at the silly face he made. He was no longer in my lap, but laying down on the coach besides me. The TV was on, playing a child's show like always and his pacifier was laying on the floor. He was still giggling at his question. Gosh, how I missed his boy.
-So you want to get marry, Jay? -I teased, tickling his skinny but soft belly.
-Y-ea-h! -he laughed and laughed, while kicking his legs.
-You wanna get married? But you are still my baby!!! -I said, ticking his sides and laughing as he was turning red.
-K-e-nzie's b-ba-by! -he screamed and stood up, jumping on the coach while laughing.
I laughed as he turned hell happy in some instants. There it was, my boy jumping on the coach and screaming on his pj's, wanting to get married.
-What's happening here with all this laughs and screams? -Pattie said, entering the room, smiling seeing us.
-M-mo-mm-a w-we w-il-l g-ge-t m-ar-rie-d! -Justin screamed, running towards her.
-Yeah? -she giggled, raising him on her arms- You and Kenzie?
-Y-ea-ah!
-You just decided that, buddy? -she asked, laughing.
-Y-ea-ah!
-Why this all of sudden?
-B-b-ec-cau-se I l-lo-v-e h-h-er! -he screamed, coming to me and smashing our bodies together.
I laughed at his adorableness, hugging him back and kissing all over his cute face. He just giggled enjoying my touch.
-A-and I-I w-will b-bu-y y-yo-u f-lo-wers and c-ch-co-l-a-te!
-Why did you say that, Jay? -I said- Now I wanna eat chocolate!
-L-e-ts m-ake d-des-serts! -he said, pulling me to the kitchen!
-Okay, come! Let's do it!
I went with him to the kitchen, sitting him down while I grabbed all the ingredients. I decided we were making some chocolate cake. I grabbed some bowls, some spoons, butter, eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, flower, baking soda, Nutella and some milk. As I set everything down, I noticed Justin looking at me:
-Come on, buddy! Let's get cooking! -I said, opening the ingredients and putting the bowl in front of him on the counter top.
-Ca-ke! -he screamed, drumming on the bowl with a spoon! Happy with our dessert.
-Yeah, baby! -I laughed- Okay, so I will teach you and you will do it all by yourself, okay?
He nodded and I read the recipe for him, making him follow it very carefully. He was doing so good it brought tears to my eyes. He couldn't even feed himself before, and look at him now.. making a cake. Of course he had a little trouble, made a little mess.. but he was doing it.
-D-don-e? -he asked, after I finished helping him mix all the ingredients on the bowl.
-Almost, let's just pour this on a tray so we can bake it, okay? -I said, choosing the heart tray when I heard my phone ringing- Just a minute baby, let me just pick it up.
I left him on the kitchen, running to the living room and quickly answering my phone that was somewhere on the coach. It was just one of my class mates, asking for the homework. After checking my phone's reminders, I just told him and went back to my baby.
When I entered the kitchen, I burst into laughing as I saw Justin. He had a spoon in his hands, his mouth all dirty with the chocolate cake mixture. I looked at the empty bowl, and then at his face.
-I can't believe you ate all the raw cake, Justin! -I giggled, looking at him with my hands on my waist- What am I going to do with you?
He was first smiling, but as I wiped his lips, he frowned his eyebrows and burst into crying.
-It's okay, baby! -I was still giggling, pulling him to my lap now- I'm not mad!
-M-my b-b-ell-y h-hur-ts! -he screamed, wrapping his legs around my waist.
-Oh honey, let's take care of you! -I said, going with him to his room.
What am I going to do with this crazy baby?
_______________________________
Hey loves,
Just a filler chapter, but I promise the next one will be waaay better!! By the way, make sure to leave suggestions and check my new book!!
I love you guys ❤️
Kiss Kiss