Part 5

3rd person's POV

Rebecca woke up the next day, feeling bright and energetic.

She looked around her room, then realized it was not her room. She was wrapped in royal blue bedsheets. Across the room, was an also royal blue and gold, mattress. Someone was sleeping in it.

Rebecca recalled the previous night's events. Francis had offered her to stay the night in his room, so that she would get better rest.

It had worked well to sleep with someone present.

Rebecca stood up from the, oh so comfortable couch, walking over to Francis' bed.

She admired his handsome features.

His smooth, beautifully pale, skin.

His soft, golden mess he had for hair.

And even if at the moment they were closed, she just adored his icy, blue eyes.

Without thinking, she caressed his face softly.

"Becky?" He groaned, slowly sitting up. Becky jumped, and using her demon speed, she ran across the room.

Francis completely sat up in his king sized bed, which is a bit ironic if you ask her, and looked around the room.

"Hello, Becky. Did you sleep better?" His beautiful voice rang through Becky's ears. He propped up an elbow, resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Y-yes. I slept quite well, thank you." She managed to stutter. He chuckled softly and got out of bed.

"Great, can you call Ruby for me? Her bell is the red rope." He smiled charmingly, while Rebecca just nodded while blushing. She pulled on the vibrant rope and sat on the edge of Francis' bed while he walked to his bathroom.

A moment later, a knock was heard from the door.

"Yes, master? You called?" She opened the door as Becky hid herself. She didn't want Ruby getting any ideas.

"Please bring Becky and I our breakfast. She will be eating here today."

"Yes, master. Would you like me to go fetch her, master?"

"I'll do it, Ruby. Thank you. You're dismissed."

"Yes, master." Ruby left the room, without a word. Rebecca slyly sneaked behind Francis, in an attempted to scare him.

"How rude! You're trying to frighten me?" He spun around and grabbed her wrists, leaving her in complete shock.

"How did you-?"

"Nuh-uh. Just because you're supernatural, doesn't mean I don't have a few tricks up my sleeve." He smirked wildly as he leaned into Becky's face.

"F-francis, what are you doing?" She started to freak out as the man she had fallen in love with leaned in on her. Wait, love? She had fallen in love with Francis?

She blushed furiously as their noses almost touched. Then he chuckled and backed away.

Francis' POV

I chuckled and backed away from the raven haired beauty. It was too soon to confess.

She looked like a tomato at the moment. I chuckled at her reaction. She smacked my arm playfully and laughed.

Her bell like giggled rang through the room. The redness in her cheeks slowly faded away as she calmed down.

A few minutes later, Ruby had entered the room. "Master, Miss Rebecca, today's breakfast is Earl grey tea with a vanilla angel cake, placed on a pearl and silver lining Chinese set." Ruby bowed and walked out of my chambers.