The little human stalker

"Yes?" She asked Emmett.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime to get to know each better?" He asked. Nicole smiled as she nodded.

"I'd love to." Emmett gave her a big smile in return. She then turned around and sped back to her home.

The next day Bella was looking at a book but not really reading. Every now and then she would look up in hopes that she would see Edward and confront him.

The first to arrive is Nicole as she parks and gets out of her car she looks over at Bella to see here looking for who she guessed to be the Cullen's. She just smirked as she made her way over toward her. But from the looks of it the human didn't even notice.
Once she beside Bella she spoke up.
"Well someone seems like she's waiting for someone or for a specific Cullen." Nicole smirked as the little human jumped from fright.
Bella quickly turned around to see the other girl that was new to this town and school like she was, standing right beside her.

Bella couldn't even compare to her beauty she though she maybe even more beautiful then the Cullen's were. But like the Cullen's she had this mysterious air about her.

"I-I ah?!" She couldn't even speak properly. Nicole smirked even more. And as she was about to speak the Cullen's arrived in Rose's convertible and Emmett's Jeep.
"Don't even bother it's obvious love. Let's get to the chase sweetheart my family and I have known there father for while so there family friends. Even if Edward looked at you the wrong way get over it. Your nothing special. A little warning for you if you so much as stick your nose where it doesn't belong I'll make your life a living hell. Ok." Nicole said with an evil scowl. Which made Bella very afraid of the blonde original and quickly nodded.
Just as she was about to make her way over to the Cullen's she stopped and turned around.

"By the way do happen to have cousin by the name Eliza don't you?"
"Umm y-yeah she lives in Virginia. But how did-" but gets cut off.
"Were great friends I actually came from there tell her I said hi k." She smirked and turned back around and head toward the Cullen's who saw the whole exchange. Rosalie truly enjoyed the little exchange between Nicole and the little human. After all the human was the cause for her brother to leave.
As she finally arrived in front of the Cullen's. All the students in the parking lot stared at the new girl make her way to the untouchable Cullen's.

"Hello loves did you enjoy the show."

"I got to say that was hot." Emmett grins at her. Nicole looked over to him as she gave him a devilish grin.

"Your officially my best friend you know that." Rose says with a grin.

"I figured. After all the human was the cause for Ed boy to leave right?" She asked with a smirk. Rose quickly scoffed as she nodded. "And from the looks of it she wanted to confront him."

"Really hope she stays away I just know she would bring danger to the family." Rosalie says.

"Not going to be possible." Alice says to them. Nicole tilted her head as she looked at the pixie like vampire.

"Why do you say that?"

"I've seen her and Edward together and I feel that this will bring danger to us all." She says worried. Nicole quickly grew pissed.
"What even with the warning I gave her." She says with anger clear in her voice as her eyes glowed a bright violet. Emmett quickly moved to her side and placed his hand on her shoulders which seemed to have relaxed Nicole considering she has a very big temper. As Emmet began to rub her arms up and down Nicole's eyes began to go back to there original gray color.

"Thank you usually it's difficult to calm me down and I tend to lose control over my temper which would make my powers act up." She says as she smiled at the big bear in front of her. Emmett gave her a big grin in reply.

"I'm glad I was able to help." As the two where speaking to each other they failed to notice that the rest of the Cullen's and Hales where grinning from ear to ear at the pair. Alice being the largest out of the group. Making all of them forget about the human girl that would surly bring them trouble.

"We should head inside now guys the sooner we do the sooner this day will be over." Rosalie tells them which seems have brought the pair in front of them back from the world they were in. They all nod and head toward the school all the while Bella looks over at them and Nicole as they make there way inside. After what she went through she can't shake the fear from the encounter she went through with the gray eyed beauty. Throughout the day Bella would encounter either the two female Cullen's or Nicole. Which two out of the three females would glare at her. When school was over Bella was relived that the day was over all she wanted to do was leave. And once she was in her truck she quickly headed home.
Once had arrived home she quickly went to her room and called the one person who knew that could tell her of the mysterious Nicole Mikealson. And she was determined to find out what her deal was.