One long week x Damon's arrivel

As the week went on Bella had not seen or heard of Edward. It was starting make her suspicious. There's also the fact that Nicole was an even bigger mystery, her cousin didn't tell her anything. Said she should not mess with Nicole or she would regret it.

"You know that Bella girl is really starting to irritate me." Nicole spoke up after having made her way to the lunch table with the Cullen's.

"Tell me about it." Rosalie says as she sits on Nicole's right as Emmett sat to her left with Alice and Jasper sitting in front of the three.

"I mean was I not menacing enough to her. Or what?" Nicole says annoyed as she took a bit from her fries.

"Don't worry Little Vamp I'm sure your where menacing enough it's the human who seems like the type of person to be into the weird." Emmet comments as he slings his arm on the back of chair pulls her little bit closer. Nicole hides her smile as she was pulled closer to him.

"I don't doubt it." She says with a sigh.

"Just try to ignore her for now." Alice tells the blonde original. Nicole snorts with an eye roll.
"Only if it were possible. When she's looking over here every second."

"Alice are you sure she's going to be in our lives?" Roselia asks again.

"Sadly yes and it will only get worse when she finds out. With how things are going I don't think there's a way to avoid it."

"So really Bella is Edward's blood singer and can't read her mind is what comes into play here right." Nicole wanted to clear that bit up.

"Yes."

"So really she not at all his mate because if that's the case then I'll drain her dry right now and get it over and done with. I am feeling a bit peckish." Nicole said as she smirked.

"I'm all for that." Roselia replied.

"Guys." Alice looked at them with a pointed look.

"Fine why do you have ruin the fun." Nicole replied with a pout.

"Now you know that it won't end well either way I suggest we just let destiny take its course and endure it and see where this takes us even if I don't like it. I believe everything happens for a reason."

"Right because Edward ending up with a human is a reason for our families lives to be put endangered to be a good reason." Roselia says with a sassy tone.
Alice simply sighs at her rely of her sister.

"Well let's talk about something else shall we. How about we girls plan a shopping trip this weekend?" Nicole suggested. Alice imminently perks up at the idea.

"That's a great idea oh I can already see the great clothes we're going to buy. yay!" She claps her hands excitedly. Nicole and Roselia laugh at Alice's excitement.

"Well good luck with that." Emmett says with a smirk.

"Oh but you guys have to come."

"Say what?" Emmett quick asked surprised.

"Yeah of course who else is going to carry our bags and tell us if we look great in the clothes or not." Nicole replied with a smirk.

"Nice knowing you  Emmett." Jasper says smirking if only for a second before his pained expression returns.

"Oh that's a great idea Jasper your coming to." Alice quickly says with a smile as she grabs his hand to try and drive away his attention form the blood.

" really Alice." Jasper can already fell the dread of this shopping trip. Alice simply smiled. As Nicole looked over the cafeteria her eyes locked with that of Miss Isabella. She quickly glared at her which caused the human girl to quickly look away with fear. Nicole smirked enjoying the fear she sent into the human girl.

"You know what I think she deserves a punishment." Nicole voices out. The others looked over at her wondering what she would do. As she looked toward the table Bella was at her eyes began to glow purple as everyone looked at what she began to do the food that was infront of Bella began to bubble steadily and no won noticed what was about to happen. Then suddenly all the food that was on Bella's plate shot up into her face and clothes.

Everyone in the cafeteria quickly looked toward the table to see a very red faced Bella who quickly got up with a scream as everything was silent then there was laughter all throughout the cafeteria. Of course the loudest being Emmett's. Of course Bella quickly grabbed her things and ran out of embarrassment.

"That was awesome!" Emmett laughed.

"I'm so glad I did that. It was a great laugh did you see the look on her face." Nicole said with a smirk as she had seen Bella run out of there.

"Serves her right." Rosalie replied as she was giggling away.

Soon enough school was let out and the Cullen's and Nicole headed out toward her house. Once there they all stood infront of Nicoles house.

"Your house is Beautiful." Alice replied.

"It really is Esme would love this." Roselia says.

"You can thank my twin brother he knows how to design a house." Nicole says with a smirk.

As they head inside Nicole was surprised to see a certain blue eyed vampire in her living room especially in just a towel. Of course everyone was surprised although Emmett was a bit pissed since this stranger was in his mates home.

"Well hello there mini Klaus been awhile

"Well hello there mini Klaus been awhile." Damon says with a sexy smirk painted on his lips.