A human best friend

As Nicole was grabbing her self a drink. Her phone began to ring. She sighed and pulled out her phone to see who was calling her. She saw the caller Id and smiled and she quickly answers.
"Well hello my dear Eliza it's been awhile."

"Hey Nikki I've miss having you around specially since no won here wants to help annoy the little doppelgänger I mean yeah I have you know Damon who helps but he's nothing compared to you and your lovely sister."
Nicole began to giggle.

"Awe I miss you to. And you tell Damon I miss his drunk ass to although I'm a bit surprised that he's messing with the doppelgänger after all isn't he in love with her." Nicole raised her eyebrow.
"I mean you could say that she cheated on him with Matty actually."
"What no way seriously." Nicole really began to laugh it was so hilarious. Suddenly she felt someone sit next to her. She turned her head to see Emmett smiling big at her. Which she happily returned.
"Yeah I know right I laughed when I found out to. Though I am sad for Damon I mean he doesn't deserve that after all the first one you know tricks him and this one cheats on him. It pisses me off I mean I see him like an older brother and to have the dopplebitch cheat on him is just low even for her."

"Now Eliza calm down I know your mad I am to love, but he should of seen this coming all the doppelgängers are back stabbing, cheating bitches. I mean I learned from my first encounter with the one who thought should could play with my brothers." Emmett just grabbed ahold of her hand given her eyes where starting to glow purple. As soon Nicole felt Emmett's hand she felt her self calm down.
She smiled over at him thankful she didn't blow up.
"So the reason your calling me must not be about the big break up with Damon and Doppelgänger is it, love."
"Well this is interesting I was expecting you to blow up. Seeing as Damon is your bestie drinking buddy." Eliza says surprised. Nicole raises an eyebrow.

"Yes well I won't always lose my temper you know."

"You and I both know thats not true."

"Fine very now-"

"Now Nicole what do I say about lying."

"Fine I tend to lose my temper all the time. Happy now." She pouted. While Emmett who heard the whole conversation started laughing shaking the whole couch with his booming laugh.

"Is that a guy, are you with a guy right now? No wonder you didn't blow off like you would usually would and to top it off the first guy I would see well hear to be with you." She squeals.
Soon enough Nicole blushed deeply and scowls.

"Ok I think you've had your fun or should I bring Allen into this."

"Ok ok I'm sorry. Anyway the reason I called was that I got a call from a very nervous whining cousin."
"Oh really do tell?" Nicole smirked as Emmett began to smirk interested to find out where this conversation was heading.
"Yes well she asked well more demanded me tell her all about this girl who threaten her at school and how did  this girl know me. So I asked her what she looked like. And you wouldn't guess who was she describing?"
"Oh really and who do you think this person was love?" Nicole asked smirking.
"Well she perfectly describes you dear. Now what I want to know was why your in Forks and why do I have a cousin who by the why I hate calling me to complain my ear off about you and this Cullen family she seems to have an obsession with."
"Hmm well to begin with she was sticking her nose where it didn't belong in the first place, and with the Cullen family let's just say there an old family friends of Nik and I."
"Ahh I see then hmm so there not human is what your getting at then. Don't tell me more I don't want to hear it I already have enough of it here to last me a life time of supernatural ok. Well I call you later I need to get ready for my date with Allen."

"Ok love I'll talk to you later. Oh and before I forget if you see Damon tell him to expect a call from me."

"Oh trust me I will now that shall be fun." And they both hung up. Soon after hanging up Nicole turned her attention to Emmett raising a perfect eyebrow at him. He gave her a big lopsided smile.

"I just want to hang out is that so bad I didn't mean to hear the rest of your conversation." Nicole only huffed but smiled nonetheless she could never be angry with him he was just a big goofy teddy bear she wants to cuddle all day.

"So who where you talking to?" He asked curiously.

"My first real friend I made when I was in Mystic Falls." She smiled fondly.

"You've never had a true friend?" He says confused.
She shakes her head with a sad smile.

"Usually through the centuries the vampires and humans I've meet where either only very interested in staying  in my family's good graces or for our wealth. And usually when those same people betray use they die horribly. So I never really made friends with anyone given they were never really genuine to begin with and I detested humans even more then I did before. But then I meet this human when my family and I returned to Mystic Falls after a thousand years. And she actually became the greatest friend I've ever had." She smiled fondly. Emmett smiled happy to see her with a smile which seemed to make even more beautiful then she already was. She then looks over at him.

"Your lucky I like you love. Or else you would be in pieces." He just smirked at her.

"Oh I don't think you even be able to." Nicole raised an eyebrow.

"Now why do you say that love?"

"I mean I'm just to likable to be ripped into pieces." States smugly. She narrowed her eyes at him. She then quickly smirked.

"Really now, well I suggest you run." He grew confused and turned to look at her only to have his eyes widen. Because now Nicole had cunning smirk and her eyes began to glow purple. Emmett quickly ran outside with Nicole right on his heels all the while laughing.