29

UNEDITED

Cast-

Leigh-Anne Pinnock+Dinah Jane: as the two mothers

Jesy Nelson: as Ariel Pinnock(the first child)

Perrie Edwards: as Perrie Pinnock (the second child)

Normani kordei: as Normani Pinnock (the third child)

Lauren Jauregui: as Lauren Pinnock (the fourth child)

Camilla Cabello: as (the best friend)

(The quadruplet case)
Dinah rushed home, eager to kick Camilla out of her home. How could Leigh-Anne leave her with their kids? She knew damn well, the two of them were going to have a very serious talk about this later.

She pulled into the driveway, turning the car off and taking her keys out the ignition. She opened her door, grabbing her purse and locked all four doors before walking up to their porch and unlocking the door.

She walked into the smell of pizza and nail polish. Dinah went straight to the kitchen to see Ariel sitting on the table, shoving a slice of pepperoni pizza in her mouth, and Camila sitting in a chair, painting her nails with a "birthday bash" nail design, which was just purple nail polish and sparkles.

Dinah cleared her throat and caught both girls attention. "So uh what's the deal here? Because we all know Camila can't stay here." Dinah said, pointing between the two. Camilla looked flushed, and closed the cap of the nail polish.

The only person Camila knew to back down from was Dinah. She knew he woman could ruin her and her own damn family. She worked as a police officer for Christ sakes! She wasn't scared because she was always in trouble, but because she knew she couldn't be sneaky around her like she could with Leigh-Anne.

Ariel rolled her eyes, and set her pizza down on a paper plate. She simply didn't have time for this bullshit. "What's your deal mother?" Ariel asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"My deal? How dare you talk to me like that? You already know what my deal is little girl." Dinah snapped, making Camilla even more uncomfortable then she already was.

"Whatever, come on cams." Ariel rolled her eyes and took Camila's arm and dragged her upstairs.

"No, either you go back to her house with her, or she goes alone."

"Mama already knows I'm going to her house. Can you just back off already? God!" Ariel rolled her eyes once again before turning up the stairs with Camila's hand in hers.

"Excuse me?" Dinah walked up to her. This was just insane...who did Ariel think she was? Talking to Dinah like that..in HER damn house. It was one thing to have an attitude, but there is absolutely NO right to get sassy and talk back. Uh huh. Not on Dinah's watch.

"You know what? Actually I'll take Camilla home. Ariel go upstairs. You're grounded for back talking." Dinah said, grabbing Camilla's hand and takin her towards the front door.

Ariel just looked shocked. She stomped away, cursing her mother out under her breath.

-

"So Mrs. Pinnock, you say she's been having bad diarrhea and vomiting?" The doctor asked Leigh-Anne as her checked over the symptoms.

Leigh-Anne nodded her head and looked at Lauren. She was so pale..so weak. What the hell? It was a miracle she was sleeping, but why isn't she awake now?

"Is she alright?" The doctor asked, approaching the two with his doctoring tools.

"I don't know doc. You tell me!" Leigh-Anne groaned in frustration.