1. Welcome To National City

It's the day The Venture is to be launched and Kara Danvers is getting ready for her date with James. The doorbell rings and Kara super speeds to the door swinging it open. "Hey!" She says happily.

"I brought pizza and potstickers." He said holding up the said items and walking into the apartment.

"My most favorite foods." She said making heart eyes at the potstickers.

"One of the things I know about you." James replied.

He starts digging into the food while Kara turns on the news. She looks at him apologetically. "Sorry. I wanted to watch the launch."

"It's fine. Just turn it on mute."

She did so and started for the potstickers.

As the two ate and watched the launch, everything went smoothly. That is until one of the engines blew. Kara looked over at James with wide eyes. "Go. It's your job." He said.

"I'm so sorry." She said and super sped to change into her suit. She flew out the window and went to help the quickly descending rocket.

While this was going on, sitting in traffic in an extremely packed car, a redhead turned to look at her new girlfriend. "Becs, look up. Is that a bird, a plane?..."

The tiny brunette looked up at where her girlfriend was pointing out of the windshield. "I don't think so, Chlo. I.d.k. what it is, but it definitely doesn't look like either of those."

The car radio's frequency suddenly picked up an emergency news alert. "It's Supergirl and Superman."

"W.t.f.?" Beca announced looking at Chloe.

"Turn it up." The redhead said.

Beca did as told and the news continued. "It's a rough landing, but our two super heroes just saved The Venture!"

Back with Kara/Supergirl, she was beaming at her cousin. "That was totally AWESOME! It was awful, but it was awesome! We've never saved anything together before."

"I know."

"I always dreampt of doing that together."

"Me too." Superman said with a chuckle.

Kara notices some kids riding by on their bikes. "I usually say 'hi'."

"Me too." Superman replied and the two walked over to the small group.

"That was so cool!" A boy in the front said. "I'm a big fan of the both of you."

In not so much of a whisper, Kara leaned in and smirked. "I used to change his diapers."

"No way!" A girl said with awe on her face.

"I don't think they needed to know that." Superman said to her.

"Yeah. I think they did." Kara replied.

"Ok."

Later that day, Clark and Kara were at Catco and Chloe and Beca were in front of Luthor Corp. While the super cousins were talking to Cat Grant, the new town residents walked into the Luthor Corp. building.

"Hello. What can I do for you?" The receptionist asked.

"We're actually here to see your boss." Beca said.

"Use that elevator to your right and go to the top floor."

"Thank you." Chloe replied as the couple got into the said elevator.

The elevator dinged and the two girls saw another woman. "Hello. What can I do for you?" She asked.

"We're here to see your boss." Beca said.

"Oh? Is she expecting you?"

"Not exactly. We're old friends. We just moved here and we heard she did too. We wanted to surprise her." Chloe replied.

"Alright then. Go on in. She's in her office."

"Thank you." Beca said with a nod and the couple walked into the huge office.

A dark-haired woman looked up from her paperwork with confusion. When she recognized the two girls, she smiled standing up. "Beca! Chloe!" She greeted with a hug. "What are you doing here? And all the way in National City?"

"We just moved here and we heard you did too, so we came to surprise you." Chloe said.

"Luckily I wasn't too busy. This is such a nice surprise. But what happened to L.A.?" She asked leading the two girls to sit in some chairs.

"Well, Lena, Chloe and I just got together as a couple recently." Beca started.

"And I was offered a job at National City Elementary as a first grade teacher for music." Chloe added.

"That's great, You Guys! And congrats! It's about time."

The two young women giggled. "That's exactly what Aubrey along with the rest of The Bellas said." The brunette replied.

Lena giggled. "I'm sure they did. No offense, but Jesse just wasn't right for you. He literally tried to change you."

Beca sighed. "I know. I wish I realized my feelings for Chloe sooner and also that Chloe was flirting the whole time."

The redhead smiled. "Don't worry about it, Babe. Like I said before, it's better late than never. And it was well worth the wait." She said and pecked the brunette's lips.

"Aww. You two are so cute." Lena said smiling.

The couple smiled and Beca blushed. Lena giggled. "How are you and Jack?" Chloe asked.

The CEO choked on air before being able to reply. "I never got the chance to tell you, but Jack and I broke up recently. Right before I moved here actually."

"Oh! Lena, I'm so sorry."

"No. Don't be. It's on him. He made me choose. Him or my family's company."

"Oh, Lena..." Beca trailed off. "You didn't deserve that."

"Agreed." Chloe said nodding.

"Thanks, Ladies. Well, I must get back to work. I'm renaming my family's company. Making it a force for good."

"Aww. Ok. It was really good to see you." Chloe said and stood up hugging her old friend.

"You guys too. I still have your numbers. We'll have to get together sometime soon." The raven-haired girl said.

Beca gave the CEO a quick hug and the couple left.