Chapter One

The birds started to chirp,The sunlight was starting to light up the room yet Ricky felt like he was just in pure darkness. What happened a couple hours ago made him feel as if he made the biggest mistake ever,He lost Jaime forever.

"Babe stop tickling me" Ricky said in between laughs as Jaime was on top of him and laughing as well

"oh fine,you're no fun" She jokingly pouted before getting off of him to answer her phone that kept vibrating

"Hello? Wait Gaia calm down what happened?" Once Ricky heard those words his heart sank,he knew exactly why Gaia would be calling

Jaime's face went from being concerned to pure anger. Her face started to turn red.

"I gotta go Gaia,I'll call you later" Jaime slammed the phone down on the drawer next to her and made her way to the shared closet and brought out a suitcase

"No,No babe please don't do this to me" Ricky started to beg her as he tried to pull her into a hug

"Don't you dare fucking touch me Olson" She pushed him away and went back to packing her things. Ricky felt as if he couldn't do anything else but to just watch her pack her stuff away.

Ricky heard something. It was Jaime. She was silently crying to herself. Oh Jaime. He didn't want to her hurt but he ended up hurting her anyways.

"How long?" Her voice cracked

"what?" Ricky couldn't believe that she wanted to know that

"How long have you been cheating on me Ricky?" She turned around to look at him and his heart shattered even more to the sight of seeing his girlfriend broken to pieces. His head dropped on his hands.

"Chris and I began to mess around when I joined the band. We stopped before we made infamous but we started again once we were making Reincarnate." Jaime's jaw kinda fell and her eyes began to water once again. Ricky looked away,he just couldn't stand seeing how much he hurt her.

"I can't believe you,I broke up with my boyfriend to be with you because I actually thought that you loved me. I left my family and my life to be with you and I just now find out that the entire time you were also in a sexual relationship with Chris? How could you do this to me Ricky? I loved you with all of my heart,I gave you everything,I made a business with you,I fucking got a tattoo with you because I didn't want to be with anyone else but you!" She was raising her voice and you could just hear the pain and anger and confusion that Jaime felt. "I honestly thought I was going to marry you" her voice cracked once again. She grabbed the suitcase and made her way over to the door. "That was my mistake" she grabbed Fester and made her way over to the front door.

"No Jaime please don't leave me,I love you" "You don't hurt the person you love" she yelled and Ricky started to run to the door and she shut the door and walked to her car,put everything and fester in the car and drove away as Ricky ran to her car. He just stood there and watched her drive away.

Finally what felt like years he was able to get up from the floor. Something was shining in his face. It was the promise ring Ricky gave to her on their one year anniversary

"Oh Jamie,I'm so sorry" Ricky said to himself. Looking at the mirror he saw himself yet it was hard to believe it was him. The bags under his eyes were a blackish purple color,his lips were cracked and his eyes were bloodshot red from all the crying he did. There was a hole in his heart that keeps on getting bigger and bigger as time passes by.

He jumps when he hears a knock on the door,Who could it be? No one normally comes to visit him during daytime.

He made his way over to the door and once he opened the door his face dropped.
"Oh,Hi Chris"