Chapter Three

Ricky was hurt and confused. How could Chris do this to him? How could they do this to their now Ex girlfriends? This is all fucked up. He wish he could go back and fix all of this...Actually no. Deep down inside he knows that he wouldn't change anything because he loves Chris. Chris was the first and only guy that Ricky has messed around with and he couldn't imagine it being any other guy. He laid down on his bed as he thought about their first time.

"Okay let's do it one more time" Josh said over the mic. They were doing the recordings for creatures. It's been 9 hours and at this point everyone just wants to go home.

"No,I'm cold,I'm tired and I'm hungry" Ricky said. Chris just nodded with agreement.

Josh sighed "Alright,But if we leave right now we're going to have to come back early in the morning"

Ricky quickly packed his stuff and made his way over to his car. As he opened the driver's seat he felt someone touch his shoulder,he tensed up and turned to see chris and signed in relief. "Dude you almost gave me a fucking heart attack" they both laughed "Sorry man,I forgot to ask if you could give me a ride home,My car is in the shop" Chris asked,His arm never left Ricky's shoulder,it just lingered and Ricky was melting into his touch.

"Yeah of course man,Hop in" They smiled at eachother and Chris made his way to the passenger seat while Ricky put his bag in the back and got in the car. On the way,They were talking and laughing and just having a great time. It got quiet when the song "Entombed" by Deftones came on and they just listened to the lyrics. Never has a song related to how he feels in this moment.

"From the day,you arrived

I've remained by your side" Ricky sang along to the music in his head. He turned to see Chris's eyes closed,He was getting into the song. His face was softened and there was a small smile on his face. Ricky put his hand on Chris's thigh and Chris's smile got bigger and he intertwined their hands together.

The song ended and they got to Chris's house. Ricky offered to walk Chris to his frontdoor so he did. Once they got there Chris said his thank you and Ricky just got lost in his eyes,So did Chris.

"There's something I've been wanting to do" Ricky said and he got closed to Chris. He took a deep breath before he grabbed chris by his collar and pulled him into a sweet kiss. The moment their lips touched,Ricky knew that he would become addicted to Chris. Little did he know that Chris felt the same way.

Doors were opened harshly,Stuff kept on falling and clothes were everywhere. Chris picked up Ricky's half naked body and threw him on the bed and got on top of him and took off his boxers watching Ricky's cock pop out. He was amazed on how big and long it actually was,He's a small person so he wouldn't have guessed. His licked his lips before taking it into his mouth and Ricky moaned so loud. He mostly worked the tip and used one of his hands to work Ricky while he used the other one on his own. Ricky was shaking and felt like he was going to explode in Chris's mouth.

"C-chris,I'm so c-close" Chris pulled his mouth away. Ricky whined due to the loss of pleasure.

"Wouldn't want you to finish so quickly baby boy" Chris smirked and got up

He walked to the drawer near his bed and got the lube out.

Ricky was looking at chris naked and he couldn't help but to start touching himself while making eye contact with Chris.

"If only you could see how fucking sexy you look like that Ricky,just seeing you do that is enough to make me cum. However-" He got on top of him

"That's not going to happen today" Chris finished his sentence. Chris applied the lube on Ricky's cock and then into himself and put the lube on the drawer

"wait" Ricky said and Chris raised an eyebrow

"Hey man if you're not ready,please tell me" Chris asked in a concerned voice

"No it's not that,it's just that,I didn't expect you to be the one that wants to get fucked first" Chris felt himself turn red. "You don't have any idea how many times I've imagined myself getting fucked by you Ricky"

"oh really?" Ricky smirked

"Fuck yeah" Chris said and grabbed his cock and began to sit on it.

It was a slow process but eventually he got all of Ricky inside of him and he started to fuck himself.

"Oh fuck Ricky,you feel so good" Chris growled/moaned

Ricky was overwhelmed with pleasure that he just couldn't speak.

Eventually he put his hands on Chris's waist and flipped him over so now Ricky was on top

"Now it's my turn" Ricky smirked and started to thrust into Chris.

Each one became more faster and harsher than the last one.

After a couple of minutes you could tell that Ricky was about to cum because the thrusts were becoming sloppy.

Chris grabbed Ricky close to him and held him close and started to kiss his face while Ricky kept going and eventually Chris felt Ricky shoot into him. He let Ricky thrust through it and he also cummed on both of their stomachs.

They just stayed there and held eachother for a bit. After their high was over they got up to clean themselves in the shower just to end up having a second round. After that Ricky spend the night in Chris's arms and ever since that day,They've been inseparable.

Ricky felt a tear fall onto his lips. He didn't even realize he was crying until now. He should have asked Chris to be his when he had the chance. Now it just seems like the wrong thing to do. Especially because now two people are so hurt and broken by it. Will things ever been the same between them now? Chris is distancing himself from Ricky and Ricky needs Chris more than anything right now. If only Ricky knew that Chris felt the exact same way right now.