Chapter Two

Soft kisses and moans consumes his ears. Hands are wandering aimlessly,He feels soft skin and curves. He can smell cherry blossom and taste strawberry lips. "Ohh Ricky" those two words that would change his life in a matter of seconds...slipped out.

"Ricky?" Gaia got off of him and Chris's eyes widen as he realized what he just did

"I didn't mean-" "Then why would you moan it?" She cut him off. He didn't know what to do or say besides just feel ashamed. His silence was all Gaia needed.

"Look I forgot that my flight is in a couple of hours so I'm gonna go now" She got off the bed and started to pack her things without a word. Chris wanted to say something,Something to fix his relationship with Gaia but something inside of him kept it from happening.

"I'm going to be honest" Gaia started and Chris listened very closely

"I always had a feeling. When I first met you,I saw how you both looked at each other. But I thought to myself that maybe I'm overthinking it and nothing that actually going on and you made me believe that. And all I want to know is why chris? Why? Why couldn't you be honest? You both lied to me,To Jaime. I'm pretty sure the rest of the guys know but since you guys are bros they backed you guys up. But why chris? Why couldn't you guys just be together if that's what you and Ricky want?"

Chris finally sat up and took a deep breath and rubbed his hands before speaking.

"I honestly wish I could tell you. I don't even know why. Ricky and I were going to make it official but then Ricky met Jaime and I met you and we just thought that maybe we had finally found our soulmates. That maybe all this time we weren't actually supposed to be together. Ricky's has had pretty bad relationships and so have I so to finally meet this two beautiful and selfless girls...We just didn't want to lose our chance. I guess you could say that we decided to settle and I know that sounds so bad,But it's the truth. And don't get me wrong we both love you so much,We want to be with you both but we just-" Chris looked at a framed picture of him and Ricky. Chris was giving Ricky a piggy back ride and Ricky was laughing and had his arms around Chris's neck and chris was looking at him with very loving eyes.

"We just couldn't stop looking for each other. We have this bond that we don't think will ever be broken. We wanted to tell you both eventually. But we were both scared,But look what happened for  stalling it." Gaia had his arms crossed and her head down.

"Look Gaia,I don't expect you to forgive me,I don't expect you to continue dating me but I just want to let you know that I'm so sorry and whatever you decide to do,I'll respect it." Gaia looked at Chris and grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you to these wonderful years. I hope you and Ricky finally get to be together. And yes I do forgive you"

Chris's eyes watered and he pulled her into a tight hug and she hugged him back. After a couple of seconds he felt some tears on his arm. "Oh Gaia,I'm so sorry" Chris kept on repeating in his head.

Gaia pulled away from the hug,Said her Goodbyes and left his house with her bags in her hands and that was the last time he will probably ever see her.

Chris has been in his car for a couple of hours now. He saw when Jaime left. Gaia must have told her. Chris kept on debating if he should go see how Ricky is doing or if he should just give him some space. After a couple of hours of arguing with his own mind,He worked up the courage to go check on Ricky.

"Oh hi Chris" Ricky didn't look like himself. He looked broken.

"Hey Ricky,May I come in?" Ricky moved out of the way so Chris may step inside and once Ricky closed the door,Ricky attacked Chris with a really rough kiss that started to turn into an aggressive makeout session,battling for dominance. "I need this" Ricky kept telling himself "I need to forget" He took off Chris's shirt and started to suck on his neck and chest. "Fuck this is so wrong,We shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good" Chris thought to himself. Once Ricky tried to get his hands on Chris's cock that's when Chris stopped.

"Woah man,Wait. We shouldn't be doing this. We just broke our girls...Well our ex girlfriends' hearts' we can't do this" Ricky looked confused and hurt.

"Wait-you don't want me anymore do you?" Ricky asked as he got up from the floor

"What? Of course I do Ricky,Why would you ask that?" This was taking a different direction than chris expected.

"No you don't,I'm not good enough for you anymore,Well fuck you too chris" Ricky pushed Chris before running upstairs to his room and slamming the door.