Chapter Five

"Ricky?"

She couldn't believe he was here,right infront of her

"What are you doing here?" Jaime turned around to see her dad glaring at Ricky and Ricky just looked down to his feet

"Dad it's fine,I got this" she put her hand on her dad to assure her that she would be able to handle the situation,her dad just nodded and went back inside in the house and she turned to Ricky and crossed her arms over her chest

"I'm waiting" Jaime didn't want to be mean to Ricky but she couldn't help it,she was hurt and that's how she normally gets when she's hurt. She turns cold.

"Jaime,I'm so sorry I really am. I don't expect you to forgive me and I don't expect you to ever want to see me or talk to me again but I want to have some closure before we go our separate ways and I feel like you deserve it too" Ricky was looking deep into her eyes as he talked and she nodded

"Let's go in the backyard" she said as she grabbed Fester and they walked into the backyard. When they sat down,Fester jumped off her lap and went on Ricky's lap and he smiled and pet him. He was really going to miss him.

"I honestly don't know exactly how to go about this so if you have questions,ask me"

"Why Ricky? Why did you do this?" She didn't hesitate to ask

"I was so sure about Chris,I actually had an engagement ring for him but then you came along and it changed everything. I no longer wanted to marry Chris because I met you and you are everything I wanted in a woman. You are so caring and loving and you have goals in life,you never wanted to just have me pay the bills and do the work. Each time I saw you the more I fell in love. There was a time where me and Chris stopped messing around because I thought that's what I wanted. I was so sure that I wanted you and only you. Before I continue I want to tell you something,Please don't be mad at Chris. None of this is his fault,I'm the one that decided to start again with him. It was me all along and made it seem like it was him. The guys thought it was chris but it was all me. One day I was really missing him,I thought I just missed hanging out with him so when you were out with your friends I asked him if I could come over and have some guy time with him. I got to his house and the moment he opened the door,Something just took over me and I just kissed him and one thing led to another. That day I gave him my virginity if you know what I mean by that. It felt so good to have him back,For the first time in a long time I felt whole again. After a while of that he gave me back the ring I always wear because when I asked you out,I gave it back to him. But please don't also think that you didn't make me happy. You made me so happy,I loved making love with you and I loved taking pictures of you and going to sleep next to you. It's just that I also wished that Chris was with me too. I just wanted to have you both but I lost you both. And I'm so sorry Jaime.

Ricky started to cry and Jaime's eyes started to water because she felt so bad. Instead of trying to understand him and listen to him,She just shut him out and hurt him as well. She got off her chair and went to go hug him.He hugged her back.

"No Ricky,I'm sorry. I should have tried to understand instead of pushing you away. You did everything you could and you were just confused. And I'm so thankful that you decided to give me closure instead of leaving me with that question. You're such a great guy Ricky and I'll always love you,But please don't let Chris go. It's so clear that he's the one you're supposed to be with so go with him,Go with him and never let him go."

"I'm so sorry Jaime" He had tears falling down his face.

"I forgive you" She said

Ricky stopped crying and felt peace

She held him for a bit and then she let him go

"You should go talk to Chris." She smirked and he smiled at her and ran to his car.

"BE SURE TO INVITE ME TO THE WEDDING" she yelled and they both laughed

"I SURE WILL!" Ricky yelled back and made his way to Chris's house.

Chris was done cleaning and now he was just pacing back and forth. He tried to think of something,Anything to get Ricky out of his mind but no matter what,His mind would wander back to him. He felt like he was going insane. He saw a picture of him and Ricky. It was at a show and Ricky was smiling and Chris was singing into his ear. That was the same day he gave Ricky that ring. And the same day they told the guys about them.

After the show,They all went backstage and hugged eachother like how they do after every show. Chris sat everyone down and Ricky was standing with them. They were all confused about why did they decide to have a meeting after a concert.

"Ricky and I felt like we needed to let you guys know about us." Chris said

"We all know" Balz said and everyone started to agree

"What? How?" Ricky asked,Him and Chris honestly didn't know that it was so obvious.

"Come on you guys,It's like there's visible hearts flying around you both whenever you guys are together,it's cute tho" Ghost said smirking and the band members once again started to agree.

Chris and Ricky felt so glad to have friends that were to accepting.

After that they went into Chris's bunk and cuddled.

Chris kept on putting it off but he just couldn't anymore

"Hey I have something for you" Ricky looked up at him

"You do?" Chris nodded and pulled a black box out. Ricky froze.

"Relax dude,it's not what you think"

Chris pulled out a simple black ring

"I guess you could say it's a promise ring,And I just want you to know that no matter what,I'll always be there for you. I love you Ricky" Ricky smiled and put the ring on himself

"Me too" he simply said and kissed Chris.

That was always the problem. Chris told Ricky "I love you" first and he never heard it back from Ricky,He would just get a "Me too". It wasn't that Ricky didn't love Chris because he did love him. The problem was that for some reason he felt the need to put on this facade that he was the dominant one and that he didn't really need chris to be happy and he didn't feel the need to show him love in order to be in love with him. But that was all fake. He wanted to show love to Chris more than anything,He was planning on proposing to Chris soon. In secret Ricky was so loving and affectionate but in public he was cold. At first Chris didn't like it but he learned to accept it. Looking back at it,Ricky regrets it all. He regrets not being so open about his love towards Chris. He regrets not holding hands in public and giving him kisses. He regrets it all. But he will make up for it...Soon.