friendly affection | richie tozier | 1

Word count: 1,240

UNEDITED

-----

Everyone was sat comfortably, sitting on crates that were used as chair. Bill was the only one standing, starting up the projector whilst the losers' were talking amongst each other.

You and Richie sat next to each other with Richie's arm snaked around your waist. Richie was the biggest flirt and the flirting was 'a sign of friendly affection and safety' or that's what Richie had told you when you confronted him about the affection.

You didn't do anything, cuddling up more to him. You acted more as a couple than friends, with you being overly affectionate and Richie being desperate for an actual girlfriend. Your head was on his shoulder, listening to Ben tell a story about his personal encounter with Pennywise. Occasionally, Eddie took a few puffs from his inhaler.

"Richie, my glasses are slipping but I don't want to do anything about it" You said. He chuckled, using his other hand to push your glasses up.

"Maybe I can help you with more ways other than pushing your glasses up" Richie said, winking at you. You breathed in loudly and groaned and rolled your eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You innocently asked, obviously knowing the answer to what he just had said.

"Why pay for a bra when I can hold your boobs for you for free?" He suggested, putting his hand on your thigh before you slapped his hand. Jokes on him, he's already said that before.

"Richie!" Stanley yelled, shooting his 'don't be inappropriate' look to Richie. The look he gave to Richie seems like a permanent look whenever he looks at Richie otherwise.

"Jesus H Christ and his fellow Christians, you're only thirteen. You're such a giant flirt" You said, cuddling more into him. Your little heart just craves for affection.

"Is that a compliment?" He questioned, looking at you. You looked at him, staring straight into his perverted soul and shrugged, not breaking eye contact.

"I don't know, but you're also a giant piece of shit" Richie gasped and smacked the right of his chest, failing to acknowledge that the heart is actually on the left, right between the right and left lung actually.

"That's inappropriate language young lady!" Richie told you off.

"Richie you're two days older than me"

"Yes child but it doesn't matter, you're still very young"

You slapped his knee, unexpectedly hard and accidentally left a  red hand mark. The losers' looked at you both as Richie screamed. Your eyes widened as you and the losers' started laughing. You apologised endlessly as Richie put both his hands on his red knee. Your hands covered your mouth to try prevent anymore laughter to escape.

"Oh my god just hurry up and date" Beverly said, doing weird hand gestures.

"Dude, I'm only 13" You said, raising your eyebrows.

"So? What does that have to do with anything?" Beverly said, squinting her eyes and furrowing her eyebrows, raising and bending her hand up.

Soon enough, Bill got the projector to work and images started to appear on the wall. Bill started to explain the house that connected to the sewers. 

Bill put a map up, which had red on that probably indicated sewers or such. Bill paused.

"What is it, Bill?" Mike said, looking at Bill. Bill looked at Mike and looked around, pointing at the red,