mistake | jack grazer | 1

PERSONAL DEDICATION

Summary: you're Eddie's love interest and you purposely fuck up all your scenes with Jack so you get to spend more time with him.

Word count: 1058

UNEDITED

I APOLOGISE FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS

-----
Your short black wig rested well on your head, making you look a bit like Lord Farquad. You were acting out as Jenniveve Tel for the movie 'IT' (random non existent character yeEt) also known as one of the main Losers and Eddie's love interest.

You were currently filming a scene with Jack, one of your only scenes when you're alone, ready to confess to Eddie only to be blanked out since you were too quiet.

Eddie sat on the arcade chair, trying his best to beat Richie, which obviously will never happen.

"Eddie!" You exclaimed, running up to the boy with two handfuls full of tickets.

"Oh shit, Jen! You're so good at this!" The boy glanced at you really quickly, long enough to stare at the amount of tickets in your hands

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you I-" you paused, taking a deep breath,

"I really like you, I have for a very long time" you tried to memorise your lines. It was also a good way of practising confessing to Jack in real life, seeing as you're totally in love with him.

You waited and waited for his reply, the whole cast watched closely behind the camera, ready to go into the scene.

"Eddie?" You waited for his answer, blushing furiously. Eddie hummed,

"What?"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jack! I fucking tol-" you were cut off as the director yelled 'CUT!' And the clapperboard going off. The cast laughed at your mistake, even Jack.

"What?" You acted innocent, but you damn knew what you did.

"You were supposed to say Eddie, not Jack!" Finn pointed out in between laughs. You made an 'O' shape with your mouth, groaning.

"Sorry, sorry! Can we take that again?" You were already prepared, running out of the camera's view.

-----

Your black skirt flowed through the breeze as you ran, ran away from Eddie and the Loser's Club. It was up to the part where you fucked up pretty badly with Eddie and you were running away from everyone.

You stopped running and started to fake cry, thinking about death and shit, trying to memorise that one fan fiction that you wouldn't stop crying about. You cried while walking around the woods, camera closely following you.

The camera zoomed in to your face, tears evident.

"JEN!" Jack's voice called out. Your head snapped behind you, continuing to run.

"How the fuck did he find me!" You yelled, bolting forward but slowing down for Jack to catch up with you.

Your character was unaware of Eddie's presence and turned around, bumping straight into Eddie.

"Eddie, what are you doi-" you were cut off by Jack's lips smashing into yours. His hands went around your waist and you kissed him back, hands behind his neck. Being the cheeky desperate shit you were, you purposely fell back, completely ruining the scene.

"CUT!" The director's voice boomed, laughing as you yelped at Jack's sudden weight on top of yours.

"Jack get the fuck off of me" you moaned, pushing him away.

"I'm so sorry, [Y/N]!" Jack apologised, thinking it was all his fault.

"No it's okay, was I a good kisser?" You joked, easing the tension. Jack snorted,

"Sure" it sounded as if Jack was sarcastic, but he really wasn't. Sophia eyed the two of you before walking off along with the other cast.

"Sorry kids but you're gonna have to do the scene again" Andy looked at the previous shots before looking up with an apologetic smile.

"No it's okay, sorry I fucked up" you apologised yet again, scratching the back of your head.

"[Y/N] don't be sorry, I was the one who accidentally fell on top of you" The two of you argued about apologising to each other, whilst Andy just waited patiently for you two to stop.

"Okay, let's go, I really want to finish this scene up" you proceeded to walk the same direction you ran from, everyone following your lead.

-----

You and Sophia were laying on your hotel bed, playing truth or dare. You were filming for your YouTube channel, since the two of you were bored and you needed to satisfy your fan's needs by posting some more content.

"Okay, truth or dare, [Y/N]?" Sophia asked, leaning her head against your shoulder and looking at the camera.

"Truth, because I play the safe lane" you answered, pushing her head away and giggling.

"Okay, uhhhh-" Sophia looked around, "don't add this in your video but-" Sophia paused once again. You gave her a weird look but nodded,

"Is it true that you like Jack so you fuck up all your scenes with Jack?" Sophia finally got out, looking at you with one eyebrow raised. You gave her a shocked expression,

"No!"

"Stop lying you dingus, I know that you are anyway" Sophia crossed her arms, reaching up to the camera to prevent the camera from recording.

"Okay fine, maybe I do like him!" you shrugged your shoulders along with raising your arms. Sophia squealed, clapping.

"I knew it!"

"Okay Sophia, you obviously don't tell anyone, because if you do, I swear" you sternly said to her, looking at her.

"Okay, whatever! I knew it!" She danced around the room, forcing you up from the bed and dancing along side to her. You slapped her head and rolled your eyes and sat back down.

"I mean like, it's only one sided, so why not just make the most with him?" you said, looking down with a frown.

"Actually, no it's not!" Sophia rubbed the top of her head, before landing on the bed beside you.

"I overheard Jack saying he liked you as well!" Sophia exclaimed, squealing once again.

"Wait really?" You were surprised by this new information, even though you had a feeling he did.

"Yes! Tomorrow I'm setting you up and you can't stop me!" Sophia yelled, stealing your phone from the bedside stand and running into the bathroom.

"SOPHIA!" You screamed, alerted by her running, realising she took your phone.

"What are you doing!" you yelled, banging on the bathroom door.

"YOU'LL SEE!" she yelled, banging on the door back.

 Unknown to you, Sophia was asking out Jack to go on a date with you.

-----

HI IM WRITING THIS IN THE LIBRARY SO I APOLOGISE FOR MISTAKES I HAVE 4 MINUTES LEFT REMAINING ON THIS COMPUTER GOODBYE