only you | richie tozier | 2

Dedicated to @AllyPakkala

Summary: Ally Pakkala is dating Richie Tozier, but girls try get in with him. Ally is jealous and devastated and runs off during school. Richie comforts Ally.

Word Count: 1649

UNEDITED

-----

"Allyyyyy!" Richie Tozier, the biggest flirt ever, extended your name as he swung his arm around your shoulders, making you stumble a little due to the weight he brought onto you. Your black hair fell into your face whilst Richie laughed. You had just started walking to school when Richie caught the sight of your black hair.

"Hey there, trash mouth" You greeted him back, poking your tongue out to him. Richie winked at you, kissing your forehead. 

"Hey babe" Richie greeted you, once again. 

"I'm so tired" You spoke, yawning. Richie looked at you and yawned as well. I mean, heck, yawning was contagious. 

"And whose fault is that?" Richie looked at your rare green eyes, raising his eyebrows. You scoffed, acting surprised, and placed a hand on your chest, supposedly where your heart was meant to be.

"Horror movies are my go to, I can't resist" You spoke, looking down as hair went over your face. Richie stopped, making you stop as well. You both looked at each other. Richie gave you a cheeky smile before going in for a kiss.

The kiss wasn't what you would call 'passionate', you were both inexperienced. You were basically sucking on each other's tongue, but you both somewhat liked it that way. You were both absolute freaks.

"You want me to pick you up?" Richie bending down, ready to pick you up. You frantically nodded your head, reversing your roles so this time your arm was around Richie's shoulders. Richie held your back and carried your legs, holding you bridal style. Occasionally, he had literally no arm strength so he would put you down, walk for a few steps, before holding you bridal style again.

He ran to school, you in his arms, which wasn't far from your surroundings. As you entered the school lawn, Richie was bombarded with a group of girls. Gretta, the many few of the girls who flirted with Richie too much for you liking, purposely pushed him. Richie lost his grip on you and fell, landing on his butt. What Gretta wanted. You out of his arms. Out of his life. Gretta bullied you since school started but you didn't care, you fought back.

The girls gasped and tried to help Richie up and tore you off of Richie. The girls made mean comments to you, some consisting of your weight. 

The thing is, you weren't even that heavy. You were pretty fit and fierce, which Richie loved about you. Gretta pushed you out the group that swarmed Richie. The girls gave Richie compliments and such before travelling to his locker. The event that unfolded seemed to start occurring when you started to date Richie, which was about three weeks ago. Your eyes pricked with tears as the group disappeared into the school. You sighed. 

You noticed The Loser's Club near the bike racks. Bill Denbrough was locking up his bike as Stanley Uris waited for him.

Eddie Kaspbrak suddenly came into view, exiting the car that belonged to his mum. Eddie waved at her before she started to scream at Eddie for forgetting her kiss. Eddie's mum continued to scream at him about his medicine and such, Eddie nodding along, blushing furiously. He was old enough to take care of himself for crying out loud! He didn't need a mum to remind him basically every hour. 

As Eddie's mum drove off, you went up to him. You didn't want Eddie's mum to see you, seeing as she despised you a lot. For some reason, Eddie's mum despised all of Eddie's friends.